chapter 37

"Brother Wuya, you have changed."

Xiao Nizi blocked his way with a few strides, and looked at him with her charming eyes for unknown reasons. Xie Wuya was shocked. Damn, how could he forget these things. Nian Lanting has always depended on him before? It's normal to see his difference. What should I do now? Tell her or find a way to fool her?

"Haha...Is that better or worse?"

After a while, Xie Wuya tried his best to lift the corner of his lips, and the things he traveled through were still a bit too illusory, although Lan Ting looked innocent and protected. But... it's better to be careful, he doesn't want to be caught one day and go to the laboratory to be a guinea pig!

"Well...should it be better? I like the current brother Wuya , and I feel that no one can bully you." Tilting her head and thinking about it, Lan Ting said honestly, the previous brother Wuya was too weak and too kind. He was obviously the son of an evil family, but he was always bullied by his sons. Even his servants often bullied him and secretly detained his food.

"Hehe...good, then I will always keep this look."

Doingly rubbed her head, Xie Wuya crossed her and continued walking inside. Along the way, many people cast scorching gazes at him, pointing. Pointing discussions are even more endless, but they are all ignored by him, what others like to say, as long as they don't come to provoke him.

Tianyu College enrolls students on a large scale across the country. Many people come from other cities. The students who really come from the imperial city are very few. Therefore, the college has a rigid rule that students must live in the college. If you have something to go out, you must get a tutor. Hand letter, otherwise the gate guard will never let it go.

"How there are so boring rules? I said, how are you carrying the burden of it, that was it."

Beneath the outer court where the ring is a collection of students yesterday assessment, teacher heard to say, evil knows no boundaries and suddenly look Division In southern Henan and others, closed teaching was also popular in ancient times?

"You are the one who hurts, right? Look for yourself, everyone except you is burdened."

Kong Shaoyang rolled his eyes weakly. After yesterday's dinner and the scene just now, their relationship has become closer, and they can also complain about each other.

"Hey... don't we know?"

Scratching his head, Xie Wuya smiled wretchedly, without any sense of shame.

"If it is not clearly know your identity, I doubt you in the end is really quite jumped from which virgin forest out of it, the whole continent of Lan Cang people are aware of the things that you actually have the nerve to say that they do not ya know?!"

Rare With the opportunity to wash him off, how could Si Yunan let it go? Even Han Mengli and Di Zijian's eyes were full of Chi Guoguo's ridicule, Xie Wuya pouted his lips in a dull manner, didn't it mean he didn't carry any burden? Can a collective strike be guilty?

"Brother

Wuya , what should we do?" Looking at the instructor who has led everyone to the dormitory, Lan Ting nervously grabbed Xie Wuya's arm, her eyes flushed as she watched.

"It's okay,

leave it to brother, there is no problem that brother can't solve." For fear that she would really cry out to him, Xie Wuya quickly patted her hand to soothe it. I don't believe that those mentors dare not sell the face of the King of War. After all, beauty should know this rule, right? Why didn't you remind him?