Chapter 59 Saber-toothed Blood Devil Tiger

Cultivation has no time. For Xie Wuya, who has completely entered the state of cultivation, time means nothing to him. The spiritual power of the divine beast, the water unicorn, is too powerful and defying the sky. Fortunately, Zilian has self-destructed real body to assist him.  , Xie Wuya's mental power can barely compete with it, but it will take a long time to fully integrate with him.

The chaotic purple lotus is a treasure bred from the chaotic world when the heaven and the earth have not yet opened. One of its petals can basically be worth any elixir in the world. Xie Wuya can get his help.  There are still many things that even he himself is not clear about. Of course, this is a later story. With the assistance and protection of Zilian, the purest purple light enveloped his entire body. When he closed his eyes and meditated, his five senses were closed.  He didn't feel the turmoil in the outside world, and it was even more impossible to know that Feng Xingtian had gone mad for him, had fallen into a demon, and even completely exposed his disguise for many years.

"Boom..."

I don't know how long it took, the quiet cave finally appeared abnormal. The purple qi surrounding Xie Wuya's body trembled at first, and finally twisted and deformed suddenly, like a spiral churning upward, purple inlaid with complicated lines of summoning book.  It was automatically suspended in mid-air without his summoning, with a scorching glow faintly emitting from it.

"Human, you really didn't disappoint me, focus on your promotion, remember what I said next, cultivation is not a one-time thing, with the help of you and me and the chaotic purple lotus, your cultivation will be  It will be a thousand miles away, and the future practice will be more effective with half the effort. Basically, there will be no bottlenecks, but this is not a good thing. If the cultivation base grows too fast, the foundation will be unstable, vain and vulnerable, which requires you to exercise more restraint.  , and also, it is not a moment of life and death, don't call this seat casually, because of the war tens of thousands of years ago, the soul of this seat is damaged and cannot appear for a long time."

A transparent gas sturdyly broke through the purple gas, and gradually condensed into a transparent and mighty unicorn around him. Then, the water unicorn slowly echoed in the cave with a little satisfaction in his arrogance.  He moved, just about to open his eyes, when suddenly, the water unicorn turned into gas again and drilled into his body.

     "what…"

The fusion of the soul and the real body is not something that can be adapted overnight, Xie Wuya growled in pain and opened his eyes suddenly.

     "bump…"

Two laser beams shot out from the phoenix eyes, and two glass ball-sized potholes burst out on the ground in an instant. They were as sturdy as eye knives.

     "Um…"

However, Xie Wuya did not appreciate his strength at this time. He closed his eyes and placed the water unicorn in the depths of his body by simply using the mental strength that had been strengthened a lot. After feeling that he gradually became silent, his eyes opened again.  , At this time, he really woke up and looked down at the palm of his hand, an intermediate-level mid-level summoner?  He succeeded?

"Damn, I almost killed the labor and management."

Determined that it really succeeded, Xie Wuya exaggeratedly wiped away the cold sweat, stood up and waved his hand, and the surrounding purple energy disappeared instantly.

"Huh? Saber-toothed blood demon tiger? Come on, labor and capital can summon new magical beasts again, haha... It's great, looking at the name should be very awesome, and I can finally raise my eyebrows, hahaha..."