Chapter 72 Gorgeous Fireworks Party

"Brother Wuya, what is healing?"

    Lan Ting leaned over and squatted beside the bed. She asked innocently with curious eyes. It seemed like she was awesome. If she could learn it, she wouldn't be afraid of getting hurt in the future.

    "Well, I actually don't know. It seems to be a healing ability of the summoning book itself. Lan Ting, don't be so curious. Did you practice your sword obediently today?

    " He said with reservations that it had nothing to do with trust issues, as long as it was too complicated, he was too lazy to explain it to them.

    "Well, yes, you left in the morning and we went to chat with Shaoyang for a while, and then I have been practicing in the dormitory."

    Lan Ting nodded obediently. Sword masters need to practice development skills, in order to be side by side with Wu Ya , She has been practicing hard and never dared to be lighthearted.

    "Good, by the way, Shaoyang, are you feeling better?"

    He raised his head to search for Kong Shaoyang standing next to Di Zi's gym, Xie Wuya asked with concern, it's been two days, and his face is still blue. It's a piece of purple, and it's annoying to look at it, but this is what he deserves. Who asked him to save the summoned beast in the first place? See if he dares later.

    "Instead of worrying about me, it's better to worry more about yourself. You make yourself so embarrassed every time. Are you trying to make it difficult for us?"

    Kong Shaoyang choked and said maliciously. God knows how worried they are, Mom. Yes, come back a few more times, they are afraid they will die.

    "Hehe... It looks like you're fine, it's so late, go back to rest, isn't there training tomorrow?"

    Smiling at the sky outside, Xie Wuya's body softened, leaning softly on Feng Xingtian's chest up, eyes narrowed lazily.

    "Are you sure you're really okay?"

    Han Mengli, who was taciturn, asked worriedly. Although he seemed to be okay on the surface, why...why couldn't he be relieved?

    "Sure and sure, don't worry, I'm not a glass doll, it's not so easy to break, let's go back."

    Helplessly nodded, sometimes too much concern is very tiring, do they really think he is so vulnerable? This time it was just his carelessness, and the same thing will never happen again in the future.

    "Okay, then you should rest early, and we'll go back first."

    Upon seeing this, Di Zijian nodded, and the group silently exited Feng Xingtian's room.     "Xie Wuya , don't always let yourself get into trouble, otherwise my partner will be embarrassed with you, and remember to call Ben Hou wherever you go in the future."

, the dark brows were tightly wrinkled, he knew this would happen today, he should go with him to meet Fenghuang, at least when Fenghuang hurts him, he can block him, and also Not to let his wounds worsen to the point where the fever persists.

    "Well, I will remember, but if there is no danger to life, I hope you don't interfere, I want to overcome the difficulties with my own ability." Opening his

    eyes, Xie Wuya's eyes looked directly at Xi Changfeng's bright eyes, After confirming his deep love for Feng Xingtian, he also strengthened his determination to become stronger, not to mention protecting him, at least he didn't want to be a burden to him.

    "It's a deal, I won't bother you this time, rest early."

    Nodding, Xi Changfeng simply left their room, not forgetting to help them close the door.