Chapter 81 Adventure in the Demon Mountains (9)

"Come out, Wuya has come out."

    A splendid light flashed suddenly in the cave filled with the scent of medicine, and the meditating crowd suddenly opened their eyes, and Xie Wuya, holding a long sword, fell into their sight unharmed. Si Yunan exclaimed, and a group of people instantly surrounded him.

    "Wuya, how's it going? Have you seen your mother?"

    "What did she say to you?"

    "Wuya, what's wrong with you...?"

    "Brother Wuya..."

    Seeing him staring at his hand with a low expression The sword, the people who kept shouting and screaming later realized that something was wrong, and their faces were full of worry. Could it be that the inheritance failed? Or what happened?

    It's not that he didn't feel everyone's worries, but Xie Wuya really didn't have the mood to pay attention at this time. His eyes were fixed on the Thunder Sword in his hand, which he found after Feng Wuyan disappeared according to her instructions. It was three feet long. I don't know what material it is made of. It's biting to the touch, but it has a numbing warmth. It's a good thing at a glance. If you change the time and place to get such a treasure, Xie Wuya will be very happy. It's impossible to jump up, but... Now his heart is unspeakably heavy. The more precious the sword is, the deeper Feng Wuyan's mother's love will be, and the greater the pressure in his heart. Feng Wuyan has been away from this continent for more than ten years, and he is still just a senior swordsman, when can he reach the emperor level and go to Tianhong Continent to find them?     Closing his eyes gently, Xie Wuya kept telling himself in his heart that he must become stronger in the shortest possible time, but he also knew that becoming stronger was actually that easy? The road ahead is undoubtedly dark and full of thorns. Can he walk through it unswervingly?     At this time, he really hopes that Feng Xingtian can be by his side. He doesn't need to do anything, just provide a warm chest and let him rely on it for a short time. The pressure is too much and he can't breathe. coming.    

    "Brother Wuya..."

    Lan Ting looked at him worriedly, and timidly stretched out her arms around his waist and hugged him tenderly. It's been a long time since she saw Brother Wuya like this. She was very worried, afraid that she would return to the timid she used to be. Xie Wuya is afraid of things. She doesn't like him who is always bullied like that. It must be something Mrs. Feng told him, right?

    "Huh?"

    When he opened his eyes, a small black head was reflected in his eyes, his scattered eyes gradually condensed, and a little warmth climbed up under his eyes.

    "Peng..."

    The sword in his hand fell to the ground with a bang, Xie Wuya raised his hand and hugged her petite body tightly.

    "Thank you!"

    God knows how much he needs a little warmth at this time. Lan Ting gave him more than just a hug, it was like helping him in the snow, and he rescued him from the abyss of stress.

    The others didn't say anything, just looked at them quietly, Xie Wuya was very lewd and lewd, but never would eat Lan Ting's tofu. For a long time, in their eyes, Xie Wuya's fuck is fuck, but Very smart and firm, there are many clever people, they have never seen him like this, he should be very helpless now, right?    

     Xi Changfeng folded his arms and looked at the two hugging, what message did Feng Wuyan leave him? Why is he so low and helpless, who has always been very cheerful in front of outsiders? Should I tell Xingtian about this? He should be very interested, right?