Chapter 128 Humanoid Summoned Beast

"How is it? How is it? Have you found out which level Xie Wuya is participating in?"

    "Huhu...let me take a breath..."

    "Damn, hurry up, the registration is almost over."

    "Hu...hu It's the highest level!"

    "Damn, that's true, hurry up, let's apply for the second level..."

    In the inner courtyard, the students who had already fully understood that Xie Wuya and others were perverted did not rank immediately, but sent people in front of them. After inquiring about the level of the tournament that Xie Wuya participated in, I deliberately avoided them before starting to register. Nima, they can't do anything about it. Xie Wuya's team not only has the God of War Xi Changfeng, but also Senior Yuchi, who are they? I don't want to go looking for abuse.

    "That..."

    The person who went to inquire finally breathed smoothly. Looking at the teammates who squeezed into the registration team, the embarrassment of Chi Guoguo appeared on his face. Will he be hacked to death by them if he speaks out now?

    "What the hell do you have to say later."

    The boy who should be the captain turned his head and roared, and continued to squeeze forward hard, and it would be too late.

    "No, what I want to say is that Xie Wuya not only has to participate in the highest level of competition, but also accepts the challenge of all levels of winning teams after winning the championship." The

    teenager gritted his teeth, closed his eyes and shouted, The next second, the noisy registration office was silent, and everyone who heard it was stupid, did they hear it right? In other words, is it a waste of time for them to deliberately avoid it? Grandma has a leg, which soul came up with this? Isn't this tossing people?

    "Damn it, this is the rhythm that is going to kill people."

    After a long time, I don't know who raised his head and shouted out the hearts of everyone, who would look for abuse everywhere, Xie Wuya and others were as strong as their mentors. They are comparable, facing them, do they still have a way to live?

    The students who originally came to participate in the trials from the branch do not need to be afraid of Xie Wuya, because they have no idea of ​​someone's perversion, but after someone sharply beheaded the sixth elder in front of the teachers and students of the whole school yesterday, they were all killed. Shocked, the evil princess seems to be different from the rumors, and the summoned beast he brought is not an emperor-level powerhouse, who can shake it?     No matter how others talk about evasion, the trials finally started after registration. Ten teams from five arenas stood up at the same time. In view of the conditions for agreeing to Xiao Jingchen, the four people who played in the first match were Xi Changfeng and Si Yu. Nan, Di Zijian and Han Mengli, their opponents were the teams that represented the last time in the Tianyuan competition, but they were missing the captain, Yuchi Haoran.     "Changfeng, suppress your strength at the general level and let Yunan and the others fight, as long as they don't lose." 

     It was just before Xi Changfeng came to power, Xie Wuya whispered in his ear, look at Jiu on the opposite side. Personally, look at the three people standing in front of you, tiger eyes can't help but climb a little doubt, is this really possible? The lowest level of the opponent is high-level, and the highest is the high-level scholar-level, which is not easy to deal with. Only the high-level cultivation base Henan and the others will be killed instantly, right?