Chapter 98 The Si Family (2)

"Brothers and sisters, if there's nothing wrong, I'm going to see my father, get out of the way!"

    Ignoring Si Si's trembling fingers, Si Yunan raised his head slightly and said arrogantly. With a little murderous intent, the younger generation of the Si family are not fools. They were only temporarily stunned by Si Yunan's transformation. When the shock passed, the usual shrewdness returned, and naturally they could see that he was right. Their strong hostility has never been seen before. Could it be that Tianyu Academy can really change a person so thoroughly?

    "Damn woman, how dare you hit me?"

    Si Qi, the man who had been slapped in public by Lan Ting, finally came back to his senses and pushed away Si Yunan, who was standing in front of Lan Ting, with his eyes wide open. As if it was about to fall out, the jaws clenched, and the handsome face was already twisted and deformed by anger.

    "What is this Miss dare not?"

    Xie Wuya and others were about to go over to help, only to see the little girl's chest swelled and glared back at him, seeing that Xie Wuya was angry and funny, this woman, was They are getting more and more daring.

    "Xiao Wuya, why does Ben Hou look at your Lan Ting more and more pleasing to the eye? Why don't we negotiate and marry Ben Hou as a daughter-in-law."

    Xi Changfeng, who never spoke, bent his elbows. He said with a smile on the corner of his mouth, marrying such a daughter-in-law and going home, it seems that he will not be bored in the rest of his life, and he can find a daughter-in-law for gestures, which seems to be quite good.

    "What you think is beautiful, think about how old you are, how old is Lan Ting in our family, you are still a god of war, do you know that it is illegal for an old cow to gnaw on tender grass?

    " The sister-control attribute of the office was inspired.

    "Uh..."

    "Haha..."

    Hearing what he said, the smile at the corner of Xi Changfeng's mouth instantly froze on his face, while the others couldn't help laughing. Xi Changfeng was only nineteen years old, Lan Ting fifteen Years old, He Lai said when he was nibbling on the tender grass, didn't he mean to make others upset?

    "Shit, Nima, Xie Wuya, are you fucking looking for shit? How old is Ben Hou?"

    The next second, Xi Changfeng burst out, staring at someone fiercely, Damn, this is already It was the second time he said he was old, he really looked that old? Not so much, right?

    "Haha... Calm down, aren't we just an analogy? Who told you to hit our Lan Ting's idea, they are still underage."

    Seeing his eyes full of anger, Xie Wuya didn't care. Lung said with a smile, what he said is a matter of course, Xi Changfeng is about to be turned into smoke by him, grandma's legs, a normal fifteen-year-old girl is already the mother of several babies, okay? Still underage, what standard does he use to measure it?

    Well, obviously the standards of our family Wuya are different from those of Xi Changfeng and the others, but they are both right. In ancient times, a fifteen-year-old girl might indeed be the mother of several children, but in two In the eleventh century, the age of fifteen was still three years away from adulthood.

    "Could this be the famous God of War Xi Changfeng Xihou Ye?"

    Suddenly, a loud and strong magnetic voice inserted into them very out of time, and when they asked, they saw a tall and strong man who looked no more than 30 or 40 years old. He was walking towards them slowly, and his handsome face was full of fake social smiles.