Chapter 18 The Disturbance Before the Skills Test

For the entire Ziling Imperial City, the annual assessment of Tianyu Academy is one of the most grand events of the year. Even the royal family will send commissioners to assist in the whole process. Teenagers and girls who have reached the assessment age across the country are even more excited. Inexplicably, they gathered in the open space outside the gate of Tianyu Academy early, and it was time to test their strength when the school gate opened.

    "So excited, I didn't sleep all night last night..."

    "Me too, as long as I think of becoming a real summoner immediately, I can't sleep with excitement."

    "Go, what's so exciting, we are not evil." The rubbish at home has not passed the assessment for two consecutive years."

    "Come on, you are not excited about the dark circles around your eye sockets? Don't tell me that it is black rouge!"

    " Uh ..."

    "Haha... "

    Fourteen or five-year-old boys and girls are always relatively simple. Although most of them come from major families, they don't care about each other as much as adults. Getting together is nothing more than playing around, spitting against each other, and enjoying their youth. .

    "Speaking of the evil family's trash, I don't know if he will come today?"

    "Of course he won't. I have a good fate and married a good man. Although the warlord’s legs are crippled, what people say is the prince."

    "Yeah, I heard that the King of War does spoil him. By the way, have you heard that? It turns out that Xie Wuya is not a woman, but a man. The evil family is really too much. He actually married a man to our war King."

    "That's right, the king of war is the guardian war god of our Ziling country. How can a man monopolize it? And it's still a waste..."

    "Yes..." I don't know who started the game, the women said. When I reach my idol, I completely throw away my usual restraint and cultivation. The young and immature faces are filled with righteous indignation. There is no doubt that if Xie Wuya stood in front of them at this time, they would definitely surround them. Torn him, the idol-worshiping fan can't be underestimated.

    "A group of idiots who don't know the so-called!" In the  corner, a boy who looks fifteen or sixteen years old, is at most 1.7 meters tall, has dark skin, and is pretty handsome. Who marries whom, it's up to them?

    "Don't say it, be careful they hear."

    Another teenager who was wearing burlap like him, slightly taller than him, took him out, and whispered a reminder that those people were not offended by poor people like them. From.

    "What do you hear? They are idiots!"

    Although the teenagers were dissatisfied, their voices were much lower. The situation is better than others. Who told them not to vote for a good person?

    "Haha..."

    He rubbed his shoulder-length short hair like a golden lion, and the tall boy was obviously more mature and stable.