Chapter 76 Adventure in the Demon Mountains (4)

"Boom..."

    The ground continued to shake, and the entire swamp area seemed to be collapsing. Out of Xie Wuya, who was standing in front of him with all his strength to break the barrier, the others couldn't even stand firm, and fell one after another. In the silt, the center point of the barrier, where Xie Wuya broke open, unexpectedly formed a huge vortex, turning clockwise from slow to sharp.

    "Cough cough..."

    Suddenly, there was a terrifying beast screaming from behind, forcing down the fear in their hearts, Han Mengli and the others looked back, only to see the huge blood-red body of the swamp monster flooding quickly towards them, opening Shocking blood still hangs on the big mouth of the blood basin, and there are traces of flesh and blood between the teeth.

    "Master Xi, Mengli, help me block the demon, it only takes a quarter of an hour, and the barrier will be opened." With his back facing them, Xie Wuya roared loudly while using his skills, Lifeng barrier was the most The tricky point is that there are three layers in total, and the center point of each layer is different, and the order of the center points cannot be wrong when breaking the barrier, otherwise not only will the result fall short, but it may also be backlashed by the power of the barrier. The meridians are cut off, and the severe ones die.

    "The Dark Lord and Lan Ting will stay behind the guard, and leave it to us. As long as we still have a breath, we will never let that monster disturb you."

    Kong Shaoyang patted his chest, nodded to Lan Ting, and walked out of his arms. He took out the speed potion, closed his eyes and recalled the walking route just now. He took the lead and rushed towards the swamp monster with his fiery wind. The first tough battle they have experienced in their lives will never be the last, and they will never bow to the strength of each other, never!

    Xi Changfeng shook his head helplessly, and with a swipe, he pulled out his absolute wind sword, his body swayed slightly, and in the blink of an eye he caught up with Kong Shaoyang at the front. The wind knife slashed down against the head of the demon.

    "Boom...boom..."

    The density of the body of a monster is not known to be many times stronger than that of a human being. In addition, the monster is a high-level monster, and his body is covered with a layer of blood-red hard armor. Xi Changfeng is powerful, but his knife slashes at other people's heads. It was like splitting on titanium steel, the energy was instantly dissipated, and the whole person was shocked and flew out.

    "Ouch..." The Demon Jiaolong seemed to be provoked, raised its head and roared, and its huge body turned and quickly rolled towards Xi Changfeng.

    "Fuck Nima, let me come here."

    Seeing this, Di Zijian, who seldom swears, swears, draws the bow and shoots the arrow, the bow and arrow mixed with white energy draw a gorgeous arc in the air, almost The power of tearing the air flew to the devil.

    "Now, Xiaofenyuan, intoxicated attack!"

    Afterwards, Si Yunan roared loudly, and the aura of Pink Pig's body suddenly surged, and the pink light with intoxicating effect spread around its body.

    "Yanfeng, Flaming Claws!"

    "Qi Condensing Slash!"

    At the same time, Kong Shaoyang and Han Mengli also came up with their own tricks. The powerful tricks of several people were all merged into Di Zijian's bow and arrow in the middle, and they were intoxicated. As soon as the attack was launched, the bow and arrow slammed into the body of the devil.