Chapter 134 Before The Game

Both sides are strong and uncompromising. Lin Yichen's team has stood at the top all the year round, and has long been used to the worship and support of everyone. Suddenly being so provoked by others, they can't swallow this breath no matter what, and Xie Wuya is this. The group, strictly speaking, they don't necessarily have to be in the limelight, and although Xie Wuya is arrogant, he is still low-key. Xiao Jingchen's meaningless exhortation was like a wind in his ears, and no one paid him any attention.

    "Haha... I don't think it's bad. Young people always need some stimulation to grow up. The dean might as well let them compare."

    Feng Xingtian, who had been silent all the time, smiled and walked forward to stand in Xie Wuya's body. On the other hand, it is precisely because he understands the knot in Xie Wuya's heart that he is so supportive. He has already said it, right? To let the immature goshawk fight against the sky, he must first learn to let go. He has been trying his best to order himself to let go and let Xie Wuya do everything he wants. This time is no exception. He believes that his little Wuya Career will not lose.

    "This..."

    Xiao Jingchen hesitantly looked at the teams that were obviously excited from both sides. He also wanted to see the results of their games, but... Look at this horribly destroyed campus, does it look like it can compete? Besides, these two teams are considered to be the relatively strong backbone of Tianyu Academy. If they are allowed to compete like this, the loss of talents will be small, and the campus that has been almost destroyed will be completely destroyed by them, right?     "The rules are dead, and people are alive. Anyway, we have to compete, but there is nothing wrong with adding a little bit. You, the old man, treat

    it like you don't know."

It will never be cool to come out, hum!

    "Master, what do you think?"

    Yuchi Haoran threw a look at Hong Qu, and Hong Qu couldn't help shivering. Damn, the bigger Haoran is, the less cute he is. The teacher threatened him as a master. Did he owe him in his previous life or was he not cute ? how?

    "Cough cough... Dean, anyway, the campus is like this, let them continue the game, but..."

    Having said this, Hong Qu deliberately stopped to look at the two sides and then continued: "Except for the instructor present, there will be no other onlookers. The academy will take a day off because of repairs. I believe that the reason does not need to be said by the elders, right? You guys? They are the backbone of the academy, and the Tianyuan competition in the middle of the year still depends on you to win honors for the academy, and this elder does not want you to bring irreparable losses to the academy because of a little bit of argument."

    Elders are elders, everything is based on The academy is the main one. It's not like a dean who is so stubborn. He only knows how to watch the fun and doesn't care about the future of the academy at all.

    "It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter to me whether there is an audience or not."

    Xie Wuya raised his head, streaking is a matter of mentality, not the number of onlookers. Those people in the opponent's team are all high-ranking sons, even if there are no onlookers. , the blow to their psychology will be great.

    "It doesn't matter to us."

    Although it's a pity, Xie Wuya can't make a fool of himself in front of all the teachers and students of the school, but... Xian Beilie touched the baby in his sleeve, and a sneer and sneer quickly crept into his eyes. Was the pomp publicized?