Chapter 23: Ancient Fierce Beast

"Haha..."

    He could see his entanglement almost at a glance. Feng Xingtian gently hugged him, resting his head on his shoulders, and whispered in a voice that only two people could hear: "Don't underestimate him, I If you are not mistaken, it should be an ancient beast cub. In principle, summoned beasts cannot be promoted, but ancient beasts and beasts are not in this range. As long as you hone it well, one day it will grow up.

Demonstrating the mighty strength that thebeast alone should have." He just took a closer look. It was indeed a little red dragon, but he was not a pure dragon. From his claws and the double horns on his head, and his head It can be seen from the red fluff of the Ministry that he should be the offspring of the dragon and Haechi, commonly known as the mutant beast. Unlike humans, the odds of the combination of the alien beasts and the offspring are very small. , It will definitely inherit the strengths of both parties and is uniquely powerful.

    "Really?"

    Xie Wuya was stunned, his eyes filled with suspicion, just how ridiculous it was? Ancient fierce beast? More ferocious than humanoid beasts?

    "When did I lie to you?"

    Indeed, Feng Xingtian has always been very honest with him, not hiding anything from him, that is to say, God is really kind this time? Send him a sturdy ancient beast?

    Xie Wuya couldn't help but believe it, but... Damn, you want to give me a ferocious beast that an adult can fight? Otherwise, it would be fine to give him a normal one. This only has young teeth at a glance, and it is too fascinating, so why should he be embarrassed?

    Well, as the saying goes, things gather by kind, in fact Xie Wuya has nothing to complain about. Who makes him fascinated by himself?

    "Then I..."

    "Ahem... King of war, princess, can you please come down first, we have to continue the assessment!"

    The two on the ring seemed to have forgotten where they were, and waited for a long time and didn't see them down, mentor I had to blush to interrupt the husband and wife, and Nima let them hug them like this again, and they don't need to continue the assessment.

    "Huh? Um..."

    Withdraw from his embrace and look at the blushing people, Xie Wuya's head went black, sins and sins, teaching minors.

    "Haha... you go to register first, I'll wait for you at the judges' bench, and I will find me after the end, and I have a gift to give you."

    As if not embarrassed at all, Feng Xingtian rubbed his hair and pointed to the judges' bench. According to the rules, students who have passed the assessment must go to the registration office sent by the association to register and complete the process.

    "Okay." As he said, Xie Wuya slid down reluctantly.

    "The assessment continues, please..." After the  husband and wife left the ring, the instructor announced that the assessment would continue. The next 100 candidates went up one after another, and Xie Wuya slowly walked to the registration office with Si Yunan and his party. It had already been put on Feng Xingtian's so-called gift, and the smile along the way was called a short draw. It was not difficult to imagine what he was thinking about.

    "Cousin, Benhou knows that your husband has a deep affection, but you don't need to be so close? Isn't it clear to bully Benhou's lone family and widow!" As soon as Feng Xingtian took his  seat, Xi Changfeng's ridiculous complaints rang out. , Turned his head to look at him, Feng Xingtian smiled indifferently: "If you are envious, you can find one."

    "Uh..."

    Xi Changfeng was instantly killed.

    "If Lord Hou wants to get married, Li can return to your Majesty!" Duanmuli on the other side seemed to be afraid that he wasn't messy enough. There was no ups and downs in his gentle voice, but he was flabbergasted and did not pay for his life. Xi Changfeng roared fiercely. : "Who the hell is envious of?"