Chapter 27 The so-called language public attack

"It's great, people are almost suffocated, Master, don't let me shut up next time..."

    "Stop, not to tell me, but to show you to the teacher!"

    He weakly interrupted his brokenness. Sui Nian, Xie Wuya pointed out his finger and stared at their instructor, Xiao Honglong's head turned in the direction of his finger, and the curse of the madman then sounded.

    "Damn, how come someone looks so ugly and pollutes people's eyes too much? You are talking about you, and if you say you are ugly, it's not to blame you, it's all because your parents have bad genes, but you It’s just that you’re wrong when you step out to be scary. People’s fragile heart shou hurt, ooh...Master, let me go back, I can’t stand it anymore, how can human beings be ugly like that? Look at his small nose and small eyes Yes, it happens to have a big pie face, a rosacea, a sausage mouth, my mother, my god, you have a good heart, quickly take back this ugly human being, and don't let him continue to harm...Uhhh..."

    Seeing that the tutor's face was dark enough to be comparable to the bottom of the pot, Xie Wuya hurriedly covered his mouth, and said with a flattering smile: "Hey... Teacher, am I right? Language public attack is also a public attack."

    "..."

    The registered instructor who was despised to be useless for a long time couldn't recover. He was vomiting in his heart, but he didn't vomit blood for three liters. He didn't look very good, but he was not as ugly as he said. NND...this From which crack in the rock did Zhijipin come out?

    "Teacher? Teacher?"

    Xie Wuya couldn't help but yelled several times before waiting for his response for a long time.

    "Huh? Cough cough... That's it."        

   After finally recovering, he glared at a certain little snake who was gagged, and the instructor waved them away impatiently. Damn, let them stay here again, he Must be mad at them.

    "Next, the purple summoning book, don't the attributes... wait, the purple summoning book?"

    Just as Xie Wuya was about to put away the summoning book and leave, the instructor raised his head again in horror, staring at him with his wide-open eyes. With the summoning book suspended in mid-air, when did the purple summoning book appear in Canglan Continent?

    "Hmm...Is there anything else?"

    Knowing what he was surprised, Xie Wuya quietly put the summoning book away. He knew it would be like this, so he deliberately concealed the fact that the little red dragon is a dragon, but it was only purple. The summons book is amazing enough.

    "No, it's okay, remember to report to the academy tomorrow."

    So obvious precautions, the instructor is not blind, and after secretly marking his special, he waved his hand as calmly as possible, Chi Guoguo appeared in his mind since Tianyu Academy was founded. An ancient prophecy that has always been guarded [Weird things start, evildoers appear, the world is in chaos, the world is moving, and the respect comes! ] This trash that failed to pass the assessment twice in a row, summoned the weird purple summoning book for the third time. Will the weird Red Snake Princess Zhan be the evildoer who wreaks havoc on the world?

    His expression clearly indicated that something was going on, Xie Wuya secretly remembered his abnormality in his heart, nodded with Si Yunan who was obviously worried about him, and a group of five people left the registration office together. At this moment, no one expected it, just this. Five seemingly ordinary teenagers, in the next few years, they will carry powerful summoned beasts, sweep the entire Canglan Continent with a powerful posture that people can only look up to, and become the most impressive of the Canglan Continent. Awe of the supreme powerhouse!