chapter 19

"Huh...Damn, labor and capital were almost killed by you." After a while  , Xie Wuya was panting, holding on to the wall and staring at a dead fat man, NND. Fortunately, he ran away. Hurry, if he is caught by those young masters who have been beaten up at first sight, he will have to peel off his skin even if he is not dead!

    "Huh... I... Huh..."

    Si Yunan's aggrieved Bianbian mouth wanted to refute, but he was too tired to breathe, and was so anxious that he was crying. Although the other three were annoyed at him, he was not angry. He could only give up when he took the breath. After Di Zijian and Han Mengli breathed a little smoother, he walked over to help him smoothly. Kong Shaoyang did not join, but Chi Guoguo worries in his eyes. Men’s friendship is such a thing. It only needs a small opportunity. They were strangers the moment before they have become good brothers who talk about everything.

    "Forget it,  let 's go, the assessment is about to begin." Calmly watching the four people's every move, Xie Wuya waved his hand, leaned out and looked at the arena not far away, seeing everyone surrounded It passed, and no longer entangled, and took the lead to go out. Now no one should pay attention to him, right?

    "Let's go." The four of them looked at each other and followed tacitly. Xie Wuya, who was walking in front, squatted down and pulled a root of grass in his mouth, folded his hands behind his head, and looked like a fool, let alone the princess. There was no trace of the evil master's shadow.

    "Xie...Princess, you..."

    " Just call Wuya, don't fucking princess, the labor and management are too panic!"

    Without looking back, Si Yunan who stopped calling him, Xie Wuya's words were vulgar. However, the attitude made people like it from the bottom of my heart, especially Di Zijian and Kong Shaoyang. As poor people, it was the first time they saw the young masters of a large family so approachable, and their nervousness disappeared a bit.

    "If there is no end, there is no end. Why are you here? Many people are waiting to see you joke. The King of War loves you so much, so you should go back soon."

    Si Yunan is kind. After all, the name of Xie Wuya's waste is there. If he fails again this time, he may not even be able to go out of Tianyu Academy. Rather than showing a joke to others, it is better to take advantage of everyone's assessment. When it's time to go back early, as long as you return to the King's Palace, with the prince's love for him, no one can help him.

    Hearing that, Han Mengli is okay. His face with a paralyzed Jun has no expression on his face, but Di Zijian and Kong Shaoyang, who have accepted his brother from the bottom of their hearts, looked at his thin back with worry. , Xie Wuya paused, holding his head and turning around to throw them a gorgeous and confusing smile.

    "Hey, isn't it just an assessment? Instead of worrying about me, you should worry about yourself first."

    "Um..." With that relaxed tone and no serious attitude, where is the slightest tension before the assessment? The foreheads of the four people went black at the same time, looking at him like a monster. Is the rumors from the outside world wrong? Xie Wuya is not such a waste material? is it possible?

    "Haha..."

    Looking at the exaggerated appearance of the four people, Xie Wuya smiled noncommitantly, and stepped forward again. The facts will prove everything. Now what he says is useless, and they will see it soon. What is the real miracle, should it be? Hey-hey…