Chapter 61 Retaliation

With plenty of herbs, Xie Wuya quietly returned to the academy on the second day and plunged into the alchemy room without any intention of asking an alchemist tutor.  When I got up, the alchemy room would hear a slight explosion from time to time. At the beginning, it would frighten the students passing by. Later, everyone gradually got used to it. If it was you, Nima, every day, I would see a person being bombed because of an alchemy failure.  It's beyond recognition, and you'll get used to people with upside-down hair.

"Has Wuya not given up yet? Do you want to send him lunch?"

After finishing the training at noon, Si Yunan and his group gathered around the restaurant to look at the direction of the alchemy room worriedly.  Here, the tragedy is that every time I make myself disgraced and embarrassed.

"No need, brother Xingtian will take care of him, eat quickly, we'll find him later."

Lan Ting shook her head, not because she didn't care, but because it wasn't their turn to care.

"That's right, Shaoyang, my little fan circle has finally developed his attack skills, can you let your flaming lion play against it later?"

Si Yunan nodded and looked at Kong Shaoyang who was sitting opposite him expectantly with his chopsticks in his hands. Since the last incident, he realized that he couldn't hold back everyone, and he has been trying hard to find Xiaofenyuan's skills during this time.  , finally let him find it today.

     "okay!"

Looking at his cute appearance, Kong Shaoyang found that he couldn't refuse at all. After hesitating for a while, he nodded stiffly. Although no one in the audience was optimistic that Pink Pig would be able to face the flaming lion, as good brothers, his efforts made them  It's all in the eyes, you can't pour cold water on him, right?

"Yeah, that's great!"

Si Yunan, who didn't think he would lose at all, shouted happily, lowered his head and slammed the white dry rice in the bowl, looking confident, the four exchanged funny looks, silently praying that the flaming lion could take care of him a little bit.  In order to save face, don't be too ruthless.

"Stan Zhu has been confirmed, that is, Xie Wuya's group took advantage of the fire to rob the Spiritual Transformation Grass. Senior Wuqing, you must stand up for us."

Deep in the academy, a group of inner sect students surrounded a tall and handsome man who looked 18 or 19 years old. The boy who spoke was none other than the leader who summoned the bloodthirsty red flame pig to fight against people in the Demon Mountain Range that day.  , After several days of careful verification, he finally determined the identity of the person who knocked them out that day.

"He's my younger brother and Princess Zhan, do you think I'll easily touch him for a small spirit-turning grass?"

Xie Wuqing frowned at them, and asked indifferently, the whole group clenched their fists in anger, didn't senior Wuqing always dislike this younger brother?  Do they have to swallow this bird's breath?

"I advise you not to act rashly. You must have seen the prince's love for him, and he is now a summoner, no longer a disgrace to the evil family, and his father also treats him differently. Offending him will only bring harm and no good. In the future, this kind of  Don't come to me."

After speaking, Xie Wuqing turned and left, and everyone stared at his back unwillingly. They are students from the inner courtyard. If people know that they were robbed by a group of students from the outer courtyard, what face will they have in Tianyu College in the future?  ?