Chapter 163

"Your Majesty, can you listen to what Ai's family has to say?" The

    Queen Mother looked back at Fenghuang and the Empress. After all, they were her own sons. She still wanted to give him one last chance, even if she could save his life. The news that the spies sent back was that Xie Wuya was not as kind and generous as Xing Tian, ​​and if it fell into his hands, he would not even think about his life.

    "If the queen mother wants to talk about Xie Aotian, don't talk about it, his head will be decided."

    Until this moment, Fenghuang still chooses to be stubborn to the end, which is to kill Xie Aotian. Apart from the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of the evil family, he would not give up easily.

    "Since the emperor insists on doing this, Aijia has nothing to say. Queen, let's go, Aijia will not have his son." After that, the queen mother got up angrily and took the queen to leave the imperial study together. When they walked to the door , The Queen Mother paused and said, "Emperor, I hope you won't regret today's stubbornness in the future."

    Hearing this, Feng Huang couldn't help shaking his body. What did the Queen Mother mean? Did she choose to stand on Feng Xingtian's side? Thinking of this, his eyes couldn't help being stained with a strong yin, and his two hands were clenched into fists. Good, good, this is his biological mother. At a critical time, he doesn't even want a son. Very good, he wants to see , how can the 100,000 army in her hand resist his million-strong army.

    "Father...Father...it's not good...Father..."

    At the same time, Prince Feng Xingyu stumbled in from the outside with a flustered look on his face. Feng Huang, who was already extremely upset, raised his head and gave him a fierce look. He roared unhappily: "I'm very good, look what you look like? How can there be a prince of a country that should be calm? How can you let me rest assured that the country will be handed over to you in the future?"

    "I..."

    Feng Xing Yu was shocked, secretly annoyed that it seemed that it was not the right time, he lowered his head to suppress all his anger, and raised his head again pretending to be flustered.

    "No, royal father, just now my son got the news that the eunuchs and the imperial army you sent to the evil family to pass the decree were all beheaded by Feng Xing Tian Xie Wu Ya."

    It has to be said that the people of the emperor's family are really born entertainers. Look at his panicked and anxious appearance. If this is the 21st century, Oscar's golden statue may be him.

    "What did you say?"

    Fenghuang stood up abruptly, his eyes staring as if they were about to fall out. Did he hear it right? He just said that Feng Xing Tian Xie Wu Ya not only resisted the decree, but also killed all the people he sent?

    "Really, the royal father, this is what the spy sent by the son to monitor the evil family said it himself. If the royal father does not believe it, he can send someone to investigate."

    Seeing this, Feng Xingyu was cool, and the father was angry. It's going to be a good show.

    "Bastard, is he trying to rebel?"

    "Touch!"

    It was confirmed again that Fenghuang kicked the dragon case with one foot, and his whole body was burning with rage.

    "Come on, send someone to the evil family to check whether what the prince said is true."

    "Yes!"