Chapter 192 Beauty Hong Zhong, Goodbye Nympho

After all, the head of the Princess Mansion is a woman. Although it looks magnificent from the outside of the mansion, it is not inferior to the evil family, but the internal structure is obviously a bit petty, but it gives people a soft and warm feeling of home, especially in the mansion. Small orange flowers that can be seen everywhere have a fresh and charming fragrance. The shape of the petals is a bit like ginkgo leaves, wrapping the heart of the flower layer by layer. It is not as gorgeous as roses, nor as noble as peonies, but it is unique and beautiful.

    This is only available in this world. It symbolizes happiness, bravery and hope. Among lovers, it also means happy love. The eldest princess planted this kind of flower in the whole mansion, and she must have told death through flowers. Concubine, she must be happy. Although their love was short, it actually existed. For those who have loved deeply, this is enough.

    "Someone is coming, let me avoid it first."

    In the exquisitely and warmly decorated hall, a man dressed in blue brocade and a black lace robe stood up gracefully. The moment he turned around, he was not as beautiful as a real person, let alone A man's handsome face is exposed, untrimmed but exquisitely shaped sword eyebrows, phoenix eyes are black and bright, bottomless, as if there is a charm that can suck in a person's soul deeply, and a straight nose bridge Round and beautiful, with not a little red lips, moderate thickness, bangs casually scattered on the forehead, smooth and shiny black hair tied on the top of the head with a golden crown, and the blue brocade robe sets off his slender but not weak body to perfection , the overall feeling is only one, beautiful, so beautiful that all adjectives cannot describe it.     " Hehe

    ... why Hong Zhong should be polite, my guests are your guests, you don't need to avoid them, and I think they should be here for you."

He moved his body, glanced at Xie Wuya and the others who had arrived with his beautiful eyes, and his cherry red lips parted meaningfully. They should be the brothers Haoran said were worth fighting for, right?

    Hong Zhong, who was about to leave, frowned almost imperceptibly, turned around and followed her gaze, when his gaze met Xie Wuya who was walking side by side with Yuchi Haoran, both of them were startled at the same time, He knows his own beauty better than anyone else. Hong Zhong never thought that there was any man in the world who could match his appearance. At this moment, he realized that he was just a frog in a well, and Xie Wuya's beauty might not be as amazing as his. , but he will never lose to him, such a holy and elegant boy.

    He is Hong Zhong? !

    Xie Wuya, who hadn't been a nympho for a long time, looked dumbfounded, and couldn't take his eyes off his face, it was so beautiful, different from Feng Xingtian's noble and inviolable beauty, Hong Zhong's beauty was very feminine, There is no masculine aura, only enchanting and charming, basically just standing like that can give people a soul-stirring feeling, the words "Closing moon and flowers, sinking fish and wild goose" suddenly come to mind, Xie Wuya's saliva is about to flow Come down, numb, there is such a beautiful man in the world, any woman standing in front of him will feel ashamed, right?

    Of course, Xie Wuya was not the only one who shocked Hong Zhongzhi's beauty, even Si Yunan and the others were dumbfounded, and their cheeks blushed unknowingly, it had nothing to do with being tempted. Personally, she can be calm and calm, too beautiful, too glamorous and too seductive.

    "Hey, Wu Ya, put away your lewd saliva, don't forget your prince."

    Looking back and forth at them, Yu Chi Haoran bent his elbow with black lines all over his forehead and pressed him against him. Damn, he knew that Hong Zhong It's beautiful, but you are a married man after all, can you restrain labor and management?