Chapter 78 Adventure in the Demon Mountains (6)

"No, you can't follow your master."

    "Oooooo..."

    "No, you can't, the master belongs to me and the Dark Lord, not yours, you can go to your master, or you can go back to the summoning space, anyway, you can't follow "Master."

    "Uuu..."

    "You can't say anything if you don't get out. Originally, the master can give us very little attention. I will never give you any more..."

    "..."

    The stairs are very long and the way is small. The red dragon and the demon dragon kept arguing. Although they could only understand what the little red dragon said, they could also hear a general idea. When a few people looked at the demon dragon, it seemed that it was really difficult to arrange it. The summoning book could only accommodate The monster summoned by himself, his body is so huge, it is impossible to bring him into the academy, and he can't continue to leave him in this lonely swamp, right?

    "Don't be noisy, I can accommodate it again, I'll talk about it later, the end seems to be coming."

    Impatiently interrupting the painful conversation between the two beasts, Xie Wuya's eyes stared at the front for a moment, and followed him. Looking over, there is a square open field in front of it, about 200 square meters, which is very simple. The surrounding walls and ground are covered with moss because they stay under the swamp all the year round. Only the left and right walls are inlaid. With two night pearls the size of goose eggs, there is nothing else.

    Xie Wuya turned his head and looked strangely at the demon, is this what it guards?

    "Uuuu..."

    Seeing this, the demonic flood dragon drove his huge body to lead the way, and Xie Wuya's group followed behind him with their heads full of doubts.

    "Boom~"

    The moment they stepped on the open space, there was a loud noise behind them, and then, the stairs they had just stepped on disappeared strangely, and there was no way.

    "What's the matter?"

    "How can we get out later without the way?"

    "…"

    The group of people's sharp eyes converged on the body of the devil, and the devil whimpered twice, walked to the left wall and patted his tail, and kept stroking his head at Xie Wuya, holding a skeptical attitude. , Xie Wuya walked over and knocked on the wall. The hollow voice showed that the back of the wall seemed to be empty. At this point, the only trace of doubt disappeared.

    "Let's get out of the way."

    After confirming that there were no barriers or traps, Xie Wuya drew out his sword and quickly gathered his strength and slashed to the ground.

    "Boom..."

    With the violent boom, the wall instantly turned to ashes, and when it calmed down, Xie Wuya and his group walked in one after another.

    "Damn, my mother, isn't this true?"

    When everything inside was presented in front of him, Xie Wuya was stupid, Xi Changfeng was also stupid, and everyone was stupid.

    This should be a cave, very large, probably thousands of square meters. The surrounding stone walls are inlaid with a fist-sized blood-colored spar every one meter or so. It is densely inlaid with the entire cave. Tens of thousands of night pearls, the whole cave was illuminated like daytime, this was not the most surprising thing to them, the most terrifying thing was that starting from their feet, the ground was full of all kinds of precious herbs. Look, they should have grown for many years, and in the center stands a statue of a woman made of pink crystal. Because of the distance, they could not see the appearance of the statue, but it is not difficult to imagine that the woman should be Feng Wuyan, always. In a word, this cave is a huge treasure house, with everything from precious ores to medicinal herbs.