Chapter 186 The Damn Money Burning Industry

Removing the bloodthirsty sand Gu on Xie Yucheng consumed a lot of Xie Wuya's mental power, so much so that he was ordered by Feng Xingtian not to use his strength for a short time, but to fight. Xie Wuya blushed all kinds of shame, but he had no choice but to agree under the glaring stare of someone, just kidding, he finally got Xing Tian to forgive him, let alone not to use his strength at this time, let him abolish his cultivation Because I'm afraid he will also agree, who made him really anger his beauty this time.

    Feng Xingtian and Xie Wuya, they are destined to be kings. Before they grow up, they are so busy that others can't imagine. The two parted again early the next morning. Feng Xingtian had to deal with the aftermath left by Fenghuang , and Xie Wuya, there is an even more difficult trial waiting for him. Only after passing this trial can he represent Tianyu Academy to participate in the Tianyuan Competition held in Qinghong Country, and compete with people from the entire continent. .

    "Princess, the principal is here to invite you."

    As soon as Xie Wuya and his group stepped into the campus, a dull figure blocked their way, thinking of the master who silently helped him a lot behind the scenes, Xie Wuya held his lips and smiled , greeted Xi Changfeng and the others and left with the man, it was time for him to go see the old man.

    "You guys go in, I want to enter the palace."

    After watching Xie Wuya leave, the smile on Xi Changfeng's face disappeared instantly, and he turned his heels and walked directly outside the school. He originally planned to enter the palace directly. But for the safety of Xie Wuya, he chose to protect him to arrive at the school first, and now he went to the dean's place, and he probably won't come back for a while, so he happened to go to the palace to have a look. For some reason, he always felt that There is still something to happen.

    "Wait for me, I'm going to the palace too."

    Knowing the predicament that Xie Wuya is about to face from his mother, Yu Chi Haoran decided to go to the palace to find out what his grandmother said, if he really had to go there One step further, he doesn't mind being an enemy of his grandmother again, for Xie Wuya, everything is worth it.

    "What's wrong with them?"

    Seeing the hurried backs of the two, Si Yunan and the others couldn't help frowning, their foreheads were filled with countless question marks, even if the Emperor Feng died, the King of Zhan really needed their help, so they don't have to be in a hurry, right? ?

    Facts once again prove that ignorance is the happiest, such as Xie Wuya, Si Yunan and others.

    "Please, the dean is inside."

    Following the dull man to Xiao Jingchen's alchemy room, Xie Wuya raised his eyebrows, raised his hand and opened the door, this old man, isn't he refining potions all the time, right? Why Maoxian met him every time in the alchemy room?

    "Wu Ya, you are here, wait for me, it will be ready soon."

    Xiao Jingchen, who was refining the potion, noticed him coming in, raised his head to greet him, and buried himself in the refining process again, Xie Wuya touched his nose speechlessly , closed the door, and leaned against the wall to watch his skilled alchemy movements. I have to say that Xiao Jingchen is worthy of being the number one alchemist in the mainland. Every movement is so proficient and smooth, as if it is an instinct of life. Xie Wuya was amazed, although the old man is usually unreliable, he gives people a strong belief when refining gold, people believe from the bottom of their hearts that no matter what kind of potion, as long as he is refining it, it will definitely succeed.