Chapter 114 The Return of the Saint

Xie Wuya was completely stupid, his eyes were firmly locked on Feng Xingtian, and he didn't even dare to blink, for fear that he would not come back at all, but the hallucination that he had missed too much. A pain, toes lightly, and instantly flew in front of him.

    "Didn't I ask you to take good care of yourself? Why are you so embarrassed?"

    Frowning at the tiny wound on his face, Feng Xingtian took out a silk scarf and carefully and gently wiped the blood off his face, his eyes full of eyes. Chi Guoguo's distressed, he will never leave his side in the future, look, this is all bloody, how painful.

    "Xing... Xingtian?!"

    Feeling the body temperature on his hand, Xie Wuya cried out stupidly, he had no hallucinations, was Xingtian really back? come back safely?

    "Hehe...it's me, why? I'm not welcome..."

    "Xingtian!"

    Feng Xingtian's smile was abruptly interrupted, Xie Wuya threw himself into his arms, his slender body trembled slightly, and he was strong and cold not long ago The person who killed the enemy is now so fragile that people feel pity. He slowly raised his hands and hugged her tightly. Feng Xingtian leaned over to his ear and said softly: "Wu Ya, I'm back." That

    's it . With a few simple words, Xie Wuya almost burst into tears, his stiff body slowly relaxed, he closed his eyes to feel his unique body temperature, and listened to his regular and strong heartbeat, Xie Wuya finally believed that the wind. Xing Tian really came back, and he came back safely and unscathed.

    "Xingtian..."

    Both hands tightly hugged his thin waist, Xie Wuya's body shrank deeper into his arms, just come back, just come back...

    "Fool!" The

    corners of his mouth raised a helpless smile, Feng Xingtian gently stroked his hair, and knew that he would be worried. As soon as he resisted the thunder tribulation, he used God-level Void Technique to fly back without stopping. He didn't expect it to be a step too late. If it was earlier, he would not be like this. Embarrassed.

    The two of them didn't think there was anything wrong with hugging each other in the face of the whole school's teachers and students. On the contrary, they exuded a faint feeling of warmth and happiness, which instantly infected everyone. Self-broken, looked at the two in despair, Duanmu Li silently turned and left, where no one saw, his eyes were full of sadness, his hands hidden under his clothes were clenched into fists, and his nails were deeply immersed in his flesh.

    "As expected of the apprentice of this hospital."

    With his hands behind his back, Xiao Jingchen's face was going to be full of laughter. Niu, in this world where there is no room for men to love each other, they can love so magnanimously, even his master Feel and proud.

    "It's none of your business to fall in love with each other."

    Hong Qu whispered in a low voice. Damn, his prospective apprentice was kidnapped by this damn old man. Who is he to reason with?

    "This hospital doesn't have the same knowledge as you."

    He glanced at him unhappily, knowing what he was angry about, Xiao Jingchen raised his eyebrows, hmph, it's best to be mad at you, haha... Xiao Wuya can only be the apprentice of labor and capital, who Don't even think about it.

    "You...Xiao Jingchen, I want you to go to the ring of life and death!"

    Hong Qu was so angry that he blew his beard and stared, looking like he wanted to kill him.