Chapter 102 Worry

The business was negotiated, and there should be no shortage of future expenses for the time being, and Feng Xingtian was not there, so Xie Wuya, who was in a hurry, simply gave Mr. Zhang a few bottles of potions to bribe him, and led everyone into the space.

    Zilian's space is a very strange place. In the past, Xie Wuya thought that he was just a poor plain that stretched as far as the eye could see. Later, he realized that this was not the case. There were both day and night in the space. The most important thing was that his appearance could be based on Zilian. Lotus or Xie Wuya’s thoughts changed. With the entry of a group of people, the space is no longer barren, with mountains and flowing water, waterfalls and green pools, and exquisite elegant houses.

    Since the last time Xie Wuya's mental power accidentally broke into the Jiuxiao Palace, I don't know what method Zilian used. The entire palace disappeared from the space out of thin air. No, it didn't disappear. To be more precise, it was used by Zilian. Some way of hiding, although curious, Xie Wuya did not ask, just as Zilian said, now he does not have the ability to approach the palace as he wants, it is better to hide it, so as not to accidentally break in one day Go, I don't know how to die then.

    "Hooho..."

    " Boom..." In the distance, Si Yunan, Di Zijian, Kong Shaoyang, Han Mengli and Lan Ting were fighting to the death with the Dark Lord, the Demon Bell and the Wu Yao. During this time, during the day In addition to eating, they are all training hard. Most of the extremely talented people have broken through the advanced middle rank. Kong Shaoyang, Di Zijian, and Han Mengli have reached the peak of the advanced rank. Breaking through the rank is just around the corner. Just chance.

    "Why don't you go with them?"

    Stepping out of the alchemy room, Xie Wuya looked at Xi Changfeng's back strangely, and walked over. Wasn't Xi Changfeng very keen to fight the fog demon before? Why do you have time to stand here now? Got hit? Is Lord Xi the person who can be hit so easily?

    "Huh? It's nothing."

    Looking back, Xi Changfeng shook his head weakly, a trace of anxiety hidden deep in his eyes.

    "It's all right, what's wrong?"

    I don't know where a gorgeous chair appeared, Xie Wuya sat down calmly, he is not an idiot, Xi Changfeng obviously looks like I have something to do, I'm very annoying, I really don't know what he is pretending, Aren't you all brothers? If it's a technical problem, they should all be able to help a little bit, right? Um... it seems like it should be possible, right?

    "Brother Ji, you can't help with this matter. If Xing Tian was around... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

    Aware of his gaffe, Xi Changfeng carefully looked at the evil spirit whose eyes were obviously darkened. Wuya, hurry down and apologize, Xingtian has been gone for two months, and there is no news. The three words Feng Xingtian has become a taboo. During this time, no one dared to mention it in front of Xie Wuya, because they were afraid that she would be sad. I was also afraid that he would not be able to stand the rampage.

    "Hehe... It's okay, I'm not that vulnerable, no matter how close lovers leave each other, Xing Tian left to become stronger and protect me better, I should be happy, as the saying goes, no news is the best news , I believe that Xingtian will not leave me casually."  

      Laugh, it is so reluctant, but Xie Wuya still smiles hard, he is worried about Feng Xingtian, but he also deeply trusts him, it is this continent that breaks through the emperor level To reach the holy level, one must accept the quenching of the sky. He doesn't know what kind of pure body method. The only thing he knows is that it is absolutely very dangerous. Just imagine, what kind of pain is that when the thunder falls on the body? He doesn't think about anything now, he just hopes that Feng Xingtian will come back soon, even if he can't make a breakthrough, it's good that people come back safely, he will work hard to study alchemy, and develop a superb elixir that can break through the bottleneck for him.