Chapter 140 You are the one who beat me

"You you...why do you say that? Xie Wuya, don't think you're a great concubine Zhan, wait for me to marry Master Duanmu..."

    "Papa..."

    Xie Mingzhu was mad, and suddenly approached Xie Wuya, pointing There was a roar at him, but... I don't know when, Xie Wuya's laughter disappeared, and the smile on his lips disappeared, leaving only the coldness in his eyes, no one saw what he was doing. Yes, only two very loud slaps were heard, and the roar of writing the name came to an abrupt end.

    Quiet, the entire hall fell into unprecedented silence, and everyone looked stupidly at Xie Wuya, who was still in a fanning posture, and Xie Mingzhu, who had been beaten up. Their guesses were correct, right? Did Xie Wuya really hit someone? That Xie Wuya, who was so cowardly in Xie's family that others didn't dare to retaliate when he was bullied casually, took the initiative? Are the rumors of the last few months true? Xie Wuya's marriage to the Queen of War really changed her temperament?

    Don't blame them for not believing, even though it has long been rumored that Xie Wuya has become powerful and ruthless, they themselves have learned his vicious tongue, but some things are deeply rooted. After all, Xie Wuya has grown up in the Xie family for more than ten years. The image of the bully has long been deeply imprinted in their minds, and his initiative is undoubtedly subverting their cognition for more than ten years, and it is impossible for individuals to accept it in a short time.

    "You... you actually hit me?"

    After an unknown amount of time, Xie Mingzhu covered her face with one hand and stared at Xie Wuya with gnashing teeth. How dare he?

    "Damn, it's just you being a joke, how many times the labor and management have to say, your design of Duanmuli has pushed the evil family to the forefront, and you are still dreaming about marrying him, fuck you, If there is an emergency in the Xie family, the labor and capital will kill you."

    If possible, Xie Wuya really wants to slap him a few more times, grandma's leg, and he hasn't woken up by this time. Is her brain really big shit? The Xie family is the head of the four major families. The ministers of Chinese and martial arts in the court basically follow the evil spirit, not to mention the narrow-minded Fenghuang. Even ordinary people are definitely all kinds of envy, jealousy and hatred. It looks like an insult to the dignity of the royal family, but in fact, it has planted a time bomb in the evil family, and the evil family may disappear into the historical reincarnation at any time.

    He even suspected that this matter was probably designed by the Fenghuang father and son together with Duanmu Li, otherwise why hasn't Duanmu Li been dealt with? How could such a secret matter spread throughout the imperial city? It was the father and daughter of Xie Mingzhu who spread the word, why didn't Fenghuang stop it in the first place? And most importantly, Duanmu Li is always cautious, and has a serious cleanliness addiction. With his shrewdness, how could he be forced to design by this brainless evil pearl?

    There are too many doubts to find the answer, Xie Wuya's worries are getting heavier and heavier, I am afraid that this is the trap set by the Fenghuang to reduce the power of the evil family. Home, can the evil home stand firm? The answer is undoubtedly no. The wind emperor is sore, and the royal family has stood in this world for thousands of years. How can it not have its own heritage?

    "Do you mean that the emperor will suppress the evil family because of this?"

    Ning Shi screamed and rushed in front of Xie Wuya, her well-maintained face was full of shock, she was a woman, All day long, I only focused on how to seize the power of the family, but I didn't think deeply. Now that Jingxie Wuya said that, it seems that the matter is really serious. If the evil family is gone, where will their mother and son go?