Chapter 178 Is it worth it?

Bloodthirsty Sand Gu, few people here may have heard of what it is, they only know that it is a kind of poison, a kind of poison with the original intention of torturing people, the problem is that although the evil family is expensive as the four major families of the imperial city The leader, but never casually enmity with others, who is it that will bear such poison to Xie Yu who is still a child?

    "Wu Ya, do you know how to detoxify your fourth uncle?"

    After some time, Xie Aotian asked solemnly. Now is not the time to worry about who poisoned Xie Yucheng. Knowing the root of the disease, he naturally hopes that Xie Yucheng can get rid of the tricks of fate, get rid of the poison, and walk under the sun in a healthy state.

    "There is a way, but it's a little troublesome. First of all..."

    Nodding heavily, Xie Wuya told Zilian the detoxification method intact. The most difficult thing is to refine Wanhua Pill. It wasn't intentional, just now he suddenly passed on the consequences of the failure of refining the elixir to him through spiritual power. The refining of elixir must rely on spiritual power to control the temperature and condense it into shape, which undoubtedly requires very high spiritual power. If the alchemy fails, the alchemist will die in severe cases, or injure the spirit in light cases, which will seriously affect future cultivation.

    "It's useless, the laws of this world are destined to be unable to condense pills."

    Almost at the same second as Xie Wuya's voice fell, Feng Xingtian's cold voice instantly shattered everyone's hopes. Too low, it is impossible to conceive the elixir.

    "Yu Cheng..."

    At first I thought there was hope, but Feng Xingtian's words instantly knocked them back to their original shape. Ling Lin couldn't bear the worry of Chi Guoguo in her heart anymore, and she threw herself on Xie Yucheng's knee and cried Get up, how could God be so cruel to them? Why give them hope, but let them completely despair?

    Xie Yucheng closed his eyes in pain, and patted his wife's back lightly with his hands, no matter what, it was his fate, and he could not blame anyone.

    Seeing this scene, almost everyone couldn't help the corners of their eyes sore, and looked away one after another. How can a person compete with the sky? Xie Yucheng is destined to be tortured by the sand gu for a lifetime, right? Damn it, why is there such a vicious person in the world, such a difficult poison? But... Damn, isn't this intentional to make people feel uncomfortable?

    "Wuya..."

    Xie Wuya suddenly opened Feng Xingtian's hand that was holding him, Feng Xingtian frowned slightly, but was interrupted by his raising his hand, his eyes swept across everyone present, Xie Wuya said in a concentrated voice : "I want to try, man will conquer the sky, I believe that the fate of man must be in our own hands, since there is a glimmer of hope, we can't give up so early."

    "But Wu Ya..."

    "No but, if even we give up If so, then there is really no hope, Daddy, you should prepare the method of dispelling the Gu that I just mentioned, I will go back to the room to refine the elixir."

    Strongly blocking Xie Aotian's worries, Xie Wuya said firmly, saying After all, he pulled the frowning Feng Xingtian straight to his courtyard in Xie's house. If he stayed any longer, he was afraid that he would regret it. After all, if he failed, the price he would have to pay would be too great. His heart was not as firm as he showed.

    "Brother..."

    Watching the two people leave the hall, Xie Yucheng looked at the icy Xie Aotian at a loss. If he said that he didn't want to get rid of the torment of the sand gu, it would be a lie, but...his instinct told him Well, there is definitely something important that Wu Ya didn't tell them, otherwise Feng Xingtian's face would not be so ugly. This is undoubtedly a big gamble, should they take a gamble?