Chapter 175 Robbing the evil fourth uncle, he was struck

"Wu Ya, what's wrong with my aunt in the past, you have a lot of knowledge, please don't have the same knowledge as my aunt. My aunt is such a cheap talker, and I will never do it again, you..."

    Sitting directly opposite them with your hands folded, Ning Ning Shi's eyes were all embarrassed to avoid Xie Wuya's sight. After this incident, she could see it completely. What is rich and not rich is a cloud. Don't look at the great business of the Xie family, the royal family wants you If you are born, you will be born. If you want to die, you have to die. If it wasn't for the Wuya couple who held up the whole family at a critical time, the evil family would have long since disappeared, and her son Wuqing would also...she will not have hair like this in the future. With long knowledge and short knowledge, he will love Wu Ya as his own son just like Wu Qing.

    "Hehe... Where is the aunt talking? Are we not a family? Are the teeth and tongue good enough? But sometimes the teeth will bite the tongue. There is no need to talk so much between family members, just understand each other."

    With a smile Interrupting her stammering, Xie Wuya said boldly and humorously, it's not because of how broad-minded he is, and even those who have bullied him in every possible way can forgive him generously, but because of the face of Xie Wuqing and his father, And, when the evil family was the most difficult, Ning shi was afraid and never left the evil family. This is enough to show that she really loves this place as her own home. In this case, why should he care about the past? matter? Let him pass by.

    "I..."

    Ning's eyes filled with tears in an instant, and she was so moved that she choked up as soon as she opened her mouth. Seeing this, Xie Aotian hurriedly intervened and said, "Okay, okay, we're all a family, you don't need to be so unfamiliar, I believe Wu Ya is not such a stingy person, but some people, even our closest relatives, are not worthy of forgiveness."

    Speaking of this, the small smile on the corner of Xie Aotian's mouth disappeared, and his eyes swept over everyone present before condensing: "The evil family has been established in the imperial city for thousands of years, and the family has been loyal to the royal family from generation to generation. The evil family was completely destroyed. Fortunately, Wuya Wuqing stood up to preside over the overall situation, and the evil family could survive the disaster. Here, the head of the family announced three things. First, although Xie Wuqing is a shy son, he has the style of a general. From today onwards, he will be the sole heir of the head of the family and the next prospective head of the Xie family. Second, Xie Wuya is the direct son, he should inherit the family and carry a heavy burden. In view of his own rejection and his future status , The head of the family announced that he will be the eternal elder of my evil family, and his power is equal to the head of the family. Third, when the family is in danger, Xie Yiqing and Xie Mingfei did not want to save the family, but provoked internal disputes and brought Because the restless people in the clan have defected and left home, the head of the clan has issued a family wanted order to arrest them nationwide, and once they are found, they will be executed on the spot to make the family prestige!"     Each of the three things surprised people in various ways. Different, it makes sense after thinking about it a little bit. Xie Wuya has already married the war princess after all, and she will become the queen soon. It is impossible to inherit the Xie family. Elder, Xie Aotian really loves their two brothers, and he doesn't favor anyone at all, but the third thing is a bit shocking to them, but everyone in the Xie Aotian family knows that Xie Aotian is indifferent on the surface, but in fact is loyal, leaving three points to everyone. To be thin, to treat his own brothers so harshly this time, they must have really annoyed him.     Glancing at the various surprised evil family members, Xie Wuya and Feng Xingtian looked at each other and smiled. Daddy was already showing mercy. If it was him, he had to bring them back to pieces. Damn, even the family members betrayed. Such people cannot be called human at all, they are simply beasts.     "Cough cough... Big brother, second brother, third brother..."     After a while, Xie Yucheng, the fourth uncle of the Xie family who was sitting next to Xie Aotian, couldn't stop coughing as soon as he opened his mouth. Seeing what he meant, it seemed that he wanted to Pray for the two brothers.     "I've made up my mind, the fourth brother doesn't need to intercede for them." But     Xie Aotian didn't give him a chance to finish, he raised his hand domineeringly and interrupted what he was going to say next. Before it was their eldest brother, he First of all, it is the head of the evil family, and the matter of defecting to the family is not worthy of forgiveness in any case.