Chapter 25

In principle, the summoning book and the first summoned beast were summoned at the same time. Xie Wuya, Si Yunan and Kong Shaoyang are the summoners, and Di Zijian is the archer, and Han Mengli is the sword master, archer and sword. The teacher cultivates qi, relying on qi to control the weapon, they only need to register the level attribute of qi, while the summoner needs to register the attributes of the summoning book and the attributes of the summoned beast, gong defense and so on.

    "What is your summoned beast?"

    It was his and Si Yunan's turn immediately, Xie Wuya asked casually, already chanting a spell in his mouth, ready to summon the little red snake.

    "Hey...My summoned beast is much cuter than yours, now, this is it!"

    "Lulu..." The thief laughed twice, and saw a flash of silver light. Si Yunan held the summoned beast to Xie Wuya. In front of him, after he saw clearly what it was, Xie Wuya's gorgeous black line appeared, damn it, is this cute?

    "How is it? Very cute, right?"

    Without noticing his weird expression, Si Yunan hugged the summoned beast and kissed him, not to mention how happy he was.

    "

    Uh ...cough cough... it goes well with you." After finally suppressing the yuwang who wanted to vomit him, Xie Wuya coughed and looked away, Nima had a meatball with a pink hairless Pet pigs are a damn perfect match!

    "Do you feel the same way? Me too. I also gave it a very appropriate name, Xiaofenyuan, how's it? Isn't it okay?"

    Si Yunan happily held Xiaofenyuan with a childish expression. And cuteness, not just Xie Wuya, even Han Mengli, Di Zijian, and Kong Shaoyang looked away from him tacitly and quietly moved away from him. It hurts, so shameful, can they pretend not to know him?

    "Eh? What's the matter with you? Little Fenyuan doesn't sound good? But it really likes it! Look, it smiles!" After realizing that something was wrong with the brothers, Si Yunan frowned cutely. Efforts to lift the little pink circle that is almost half a meter long in front of them.

    "Nima, it's better to laugh!"

    Xie Wuya rolled his eyes feebly, NND... isn't it just a pig? Smile!

    "Really, it's really laughing!"

    Thinking he didn't believe what he said, Si Yunan took two steps forward, hoping to make them see more clearly, but... the four of them took a few big steps back with their faces. It was all Chi Guoguo’s disgust. Seeing this, Si Yunan, who was so dull and slow, also realized that they might not like his little pink circle. His eyebrows were tightly furrowed, and his face was covered with grievances and grievances sad.

   " Um ..."

 Xie Wuya held his forehead, and after throwing a look in Han Mengli's hand to you, he concentrated on the spell again.

    "Yunan..."

    "Master, you finally called me again, did you miss me? I am so happy, come on, let me get a fragrant one!"

    Han Mengli, who was justly reticent, wondered how to comfort Si Yunan. At that time, a fascinating and tender voice came into their ears crisply, and the eyes of several people turned at the same time, only to see a blood-red afterimage straight to Xie Wuya's face.

    "Fuck you, give labor and management a little bit more." But before he got close to Xie Wuya, he was roughly grabbed in his hand, and Xie Wuya's rough roar followed.

    "Hmm...Master, it’s not that they are similar, but you are the same. You caught someone’s little dick..."

    "My grass..."

    Hearing this, Xie Wuya slammed him away, rubbing himself in disgust. His right hand, damn it, won't it rot?