chapter 44

"Could this be..."

    Lan Ting's eyes lit up, and she walked over involuntarily. A long sword with a shiny black body came into view. Just as her hands were about to touch the sword, a soft and smooth hand suddenly stretched out beside her. , grabbed the sword before her.

    Liu Ye's eyebrows instantly knitted together, Lan Ting followed the sword to look over, a beautiful face depicting the most popular makeup fell into her eyes, her petite body trembled uncontrollably, and her eyes instantly climbed into fear.

    "What's wrong?"

    Aware of her fear, Xie Wuya went up to hug her shoulders with concern.

    "Yo, who am I talking about, it turned out to be the young master of the evil family, no, now you are no longer from the evil family, you should be called Princess Zhan." A

    shrill voice mixed with obvious ridicule came over , Xie Wuya frowned, looked up, and saw that the woman's eyebrows were like dais, her eyes were like stars, her skin was like congealed fat, and a bright red plum blossom was drawn between her eyebrows. She was definitely the best beauty among beauties. Ordinary men, when they see such a stunning look, they are afraid that their eyes will be straight, right? It's a pity that Wu Ya is not an ordinary person. If the other party is a man, maybe he will be recruited. The most fundamental reason is that in my memory, this woman is not someone else, she seems to be the concubine of his second uncle Lao Shizi. What did he come from? He had bullied him and Lan Ting a lot before, but it was a little better when he got married last year.

    "It's a shame, a dignified man actually married another man. If I were you, I would have hidden and dared not see anyone. You are good, but you are still hanging around outside with great fanfare, and you have lost all the face of the evil family. Trash!"

    Seeing that he kept staring at him and didn't speak, Xie Mingzhu felt good about herself and raised her proud chest, and her brows were full of disgust.

    "Ivory can't come out of a dog's mouth. It's not wrong for me to marry a man, but after all, I'm the Concubine of the King of War. I'm not like some people. My mother is a concubine, and I am a concubine. I am afraid that the children born in the future will only be the only ones. The life of a concubine."

    The smell of fragrant powder in his nose made him feel all kinds of discomfort, Xie Wuya took Lan Ting and took a few steps back, and refuted her gracefully, but he didn't pay back after being bullied. Mouth is not his evil and boundless style, hum, quarrel with him, and then go back to practice for a few hundred years.

    "You you you..."

    His words undoubtedly stabbed the deepest pain in her heart. Seeing that everyone in the audience was pointing at her, Xie Mingzhu was trembling with anger, and her beautiful and delicate face was instantly distorted.

    "What about the concubine? It's better than you, a waste who will never give birth to eggs."

    After thinking for a long time, Xie Mingzhu finally thought of what he thought was his Achilles heel. The anger in his eyes was instantly replaced by ridicule and disdain. .

    "Really? It turns out that Pearl's cousin can lay eggs. It's very strange. How many do you dare to ask at a time?" The

    next second, Xie Wuya pouted and deliberately pretended to be a fool.

    "Haha..." The

    crowd burst into laughter in an instant, Xie Mingzhu's hatred, her eyes almost burst into sparks, her pretty face turned black and green, green and white, white and black, even more exciting than the palette.

    Xi Changfeng, who put on a stinky face for a long time, laughed the most exaggeratedly, and hugged his stomach. Damn, I already knew someone's character was fucked, but I didn't expect to be so fucked. Look at that woman's face, it's so funny .

    Even Lan Ting, who was trembling with fear at the beginning, pulled the corners of her lips. After once again making sure that no one could bully them, Lan Ting was no longer afraid, and stared straight at Xie Mingzhu's face distorted from anger without fear. .