Chapter 135

"What's wrong with Wuya?"

    "Brother Wuya..."

    At the same time that Si Yunan appeared, Lan Ting also came out. After a short rest, she might have dealt with it a little herself. Lan Ting's condition has improved a lot. At least their eyes were no longer swollen, and both of them looked at Xie Wuya in confusion. How could he suddenly call them out?

    "Don't say anything, don't ask, Xingtian, you go to the dean and the others first, I know how to solve it myself."

    Xie Wuya raised his head to stop them, looked at Feng Xingtian who was obviously not at ease, his face raised A soothing smile, isn't it a battle? He will not lose.

    "Well, be careful with yourself, don't forget that I will always stand behind you."

    He gently helped him to put the hair on his cheeks behind his ears, Feng Xingtian said fondly, he was not worried that he would lose After the game, he will run naked, but he is too strong, and I am afraid that he will suffer from it.

    "Hehe... If it wasn't for knowing that you would always stand behind me, why would I work so hard?"

    The smile on his cheeks deepened without limit, because of his deep love, he worked hard. Everything he did was for him and his mother, that is No matter how hard or tired you are.

    "Fool!"

    Helplessly poked his head, Feng Xingtian gave Feng Feiyang a look, both of them turned around and walked towards the podium, which had recovered a little, let them solve their battle by themselves, he believed Wuya would be perfect processed.

    "Okay, let's start, listen, the other party has more people than us, and our overall strength is also higher than us. Yuchi, Lin Yichen is yours, Xianbeilie is handed over to me, and the rest of you are responsible for the rest. As soon as you come to the stage, drink the potion and make a quick decision. Damn, we can't afford to lose this game. If I really run naked in the academy, Xing Tian will have to cut me alive. For the purity of labor and capital, you all give The labor and management are in the spirit of 120,000 points, do you hear that?"

    Xie Wuya said more and more passionately, and the more he said it, the more severe he said, it seems that he only realized at this time that the result of losing the game was far greater than he imagined. much more serious.

    "Um... Wu Ya, you won't start worrying just now, will you?"

    Yuchi Haoran asked tentatively, his forehead darkened.

    "Fuck you, don't pick on the faults of labor and capital, answer me, do you understand?"

    He glared at him fiercely, Xie Wuya's hatred, Nima, everyone should understand it, just say it so clearly?

    "Yes, I heard it, but Wuya, don't underestimate Xianbei, his strength is definitely more than the middle rank of the scholar-rank, why don't we switch?"

    Yuchi Haoran expressed helplessness about someone's duck tyrant and said about the game arrangement, He is not optimistic that Wu Ya can beat Xianbei, then he doesn't know what happened. When he was still a junior scholar-level scholar, he had completely defeated a senior-level scholar-level opponent, which was very evil.

    "Change hair, labor and capital will ask him, Nannan, you summon your pink pig early, his intoxicating attack will be our first wave of attacks, you sword masters must fight close-quarters, be careful, I I felt a little killing intent in Xianbei. I am not afraid of being injured, but I must not lose my life. Once a person dies, everything is gone. If you can’t win, quickly return it to me. You must not force it. Shaoyang, your flaming lion and My Dark Lord assists them in their attack. As for you, stand at the back with Henan, don't rush forward, Xie Wuqing, this is for you, drink it again as soon as the effect is over, these potions can be reused. "