Chapter 136 Battle against Xianbei (1)

"Xianbeilie, are you planning to continue fighting?"

    Xie Wuya asked in a condensed voice, glancing at the eight people and three beasts under control.

    "Of course, the outcome hasn't been announced yet, isn't it?" He

    didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with being alone. Xianbei was still arrogant. In the last few months, they went out for training. He had heard a lot of rumors about him, but he had never seen it with his own eyes, so he just took this opportunity to see it.

    "I will fulfill you, Yuchi, you all step back, and no one is allowed to intervene."

    Hearing this, there was a dangerous glimmer of light from his slightly squinted eyes. From the beginning to the present, the depths of Xian Beilie's eyes He has been hiding a strong murderous intention. If he hadn't experienced many moments of life and death this month, he might not have realized it. This man has made it clear from the beginning that he wants to take his life. In this case, he will give him a chance. , As for who takes whose life in the end, it depends on whose hand the sword is sharper.

    "Wuya... Be careful!"

    Yuchi Haoran looked at him hesitantly, all his worries were reduced to the simplest word in the end, he nodded to Xie Wuqing and others, and held Lin Yichen and others who were under control. Back off to the edge of the ring.

    "Won't your lord stop it? At this stage Wuya is not Xianbei's opponent, right?" On the

    rostrum, Hong Qu's gaze passed over Xiao Jingchen in the middle to look at Feng Xingtian with a calm face. It was rumored that he loved Xie Wuya, and it was simply Doted on him, Xianbeilie is obviously stronger than Xiao Wuya in terms of strength and actual combat experience, can he really watch Wuya get injured? Not distressed?

    "Why stop it? Don't you think it's very interesting? This king is looking forward to Wuya's performance."

    With a smile that has remained unchanged for thousands of years, Feng Xingtian's eyes have always been calm, such a battle Si Wuya needs , as long as there is no life crisis, he will never take action.

    "This elder can't understand you more and more."

    After staring at him for a while, Hong Qu said helplessly, "Love, but can watch the other party get into trouble, what kind of love is this?"

    "Of course you don't understand, that's what deep love is. Don't worry about the affairs between husband and wife. Just care more about the game."

    Xiao Jingchen glared at him, because he had loved deeply, so he understood that love is not imprisonment , not to control, not to possess, Feng Xingtian's love for Xiao Wuya deeply convinced him.

    "Er... don't tell me you understand?" The

    forehead turned black, and Hong Qu habitually talked back, and when he looked at the ring, the unpleasantness in his eyes was instantly replaced by solemnity.

    "Before these two people, it can be said that they have never shown their true abilities. Although Xianbei seems to be superior on the surface, there are swamp monsters in Xie Wuya, and their potential is as bottomless as a bottomless pit. It’s hard to say who can win.”

    “In my opinion, the Xianbei should be the stronger ones. The Xianbei people have always been mysterious, and due to the geographical environment, they are born warriors and have great sword-wielding abilities, especially the Xianbei people. , his unique skill, Fiery Storm, has defeated opponents two or three levels higher than him, which is very terrifying."     "Xie Wuya did not kill Liu Liu? I think he has a better chance of winning, but why didn't he summon the swamp today? Demon Jiao? With its addition, his odds of winning should be stable, right?"     "Look, Xie Wuya has even put away that tiger..."     Who doesn't know the horror of the two of them? Just when they were arguing, one of them swept to the center of the field with sharp eyes, Xie Wuya actually collected his summoning book, and everyone's eyes were filled with surprise at the same time, is he going to fight as a swordsman? Will it be too reluctant?     In the center of the temporary arena, Xie Wuya and Xian Beilie stood opposite each other, and the distance between them was less than three meters. Xian Beilie was running long distance in black brocade, his face was rough and handsome, the long sword in his hand was dark and heavy, and his tall and sturdy body concealed his strength. And the domineering explosive power, the bone-eroding cold and savageness all over his body, makes people feel timid and fearful.