Chapter 101 The Si Family (5)

"Haha...Okay, for the sake of being so confident, the Patriarch will agree to you."

    After a long time, to everyone's surprise, Si Kongling agreed with a big smile. There was no reluctance between his brows. Khan, it can be done like this, Xie Wuya is a bit too arrogant, right?

    What they didn't know was that the reason why Xie Wuya was able to succeed was Si Yunan. Without him, how could Sikong Ling be so stunned? Next is his self-confidence and courage. Although Sikongling has not been seen in public for many years, his prestige and shrewdness still exist. Taking a little loss can not only make a genius alchemist for the Si family, but also indirectly build a relationship with the two gods of war. When you go online, you can still sell face to your son. This is a good thing that kills three birds with one stone. It is uncertain who will take advantage of whom.

    "Hehe... Thank you Uncle Si."

    Some things are tacitly understood, Xie Wuya knows why Sikongling agrees. In fact, when he thought of this proposal, he expected that he would agree. It can be said that he was deliberately selling his face. Yes, if it was someone else, he would not choose long-term cooperation.

    "There are rumors that Princess Zhan is stupid. According to the owner of the family, the rumors are all bullshit. If Princess Zhan is a waste, there will be no smart people in Canglan Continent."

    No one expected Sikongling to be so charming. A person can actually swear, but look at people like that, even swearing can tempt people to die. People are really mad at people, and some people are born noble, and they will fascinate people without paying for their lives.

    "Uncle Si has won the prize."

    Xie Wuya turned his eyes away in shame. Damn, it seems that Sikongling is not as easy to get along with as he seems.

    "Hmm, Yu Nan, you have a few good friends, cherish them well, if you encounter someone bullying you in Tianyu Academy, don't bear it, even if your father blocks the whole family, he will seek justice for you. With

    a light snort, Si Kongling raised his hand to touch Si Yunan's tender and chubby cheeks, and said softly and fondly, it's not that he didn't know about Yunan being bullied at Si's house, but there were some things. It was inconvenient for him to intervene, and he also felt that Yunan should be stronger. How could he trust the Si family to him in the long run?

    Thinking of this, Sikong Ling couldn't help but glance at Zhan Xie Wuya and Xi Changfeng. At first glance, these two are not easy to get along with. Henan should change a little with them, right? You don't need too much, as long as you don't get bullied.

    "Dad, don't worry, Yunan has grown up, I am the young master of the Si family, the only righteous heir, and I represent the entire Si family in the outside world. This is the

    first time, Si Yunan did not evade this topic, but raised his head to look at his boss Kong Ling, and said firmly, Wu Ya is right, there is nothing wrong with being weak, and excessive indulgence is a big mistake Very wrong, he will become stronger and will no longer be bullied casually.

    Um?

    Sikong Ling looked deeply into his son's firm and persistent eyes, and knew only then that he realized that, after not seeing him for a few months, his son seemed to have changed a lot. Did something big happen in the past few months?

    Tianyu Academy generally does not allow students to speak out about the infighting in the academy. Even if it gets out, it won't be too detailed. No wonder Sikongling doesn't know about it. In the past few months, they have done a lot of things that caused a stir in the entire imperial city. Woolen cloth.