chapter 13

"Mother, there is no possibility of further discussion at this time." The

    Emperor Feng's face sank, and he domineeringly blocked all the thoughts of the Queen Mother. No matter what the evil family is, he would never allow Feng Xingtian to abolish Xie Wuya.

    "You, you..." The well-maintained fingers pointed at Fenghuang, and the queen mother trembled with anger. The queen on the side hurried forward to comfort her, but she had some cares in her heart. Perhaps this is a rare opportunity for her. uncertain.

    "Grandma Huang, please calm down. Father's words are very true. Please don't make the two palaces smoke and smoke for Xingtian's personal affairs. With the grandson like this, who else would be willing to marry his concubine to his concubine? Although Wu Ya is a man, he is also interesting. It is enough to have his company in this life, and his grandson is willing."

    Feng Xingtian, who had been silent for most of the day, finally spoke, and saw that he changed his usual elegance and lowered his eyebrows. Holding Xie Wuya's hand, not to mention it was distressing, the queen mother's heart was about to break, but the wind emperor gave a cold snort, if it hadn't been for the queen mother to protect him over the years, he would have killed him. If he is dead, how can he allow him to act pretentiously here?

    Xie Wuya, who has been unwilling to get involved in the royal dispute, frowned, not because Feng Xingtian was wronged, but Feng Huang’s attitude towards Feng Xingtian. After watching for a long time, he finally understood, this Feng Huang He didn't regard Feng Xingtian as his own son at all. He was almost certain that he knew he was a man early in the morning, but he still pointed himself to Feng Xingtian. What did this show? Dog day bastard, bullies don’t bring such bullies. What’s wrong with beauties? He dared to insult him so much, uncle can bear the unbearable aunt, go to his bullshit emperor, dare to bully his beauty, he will never make him feel better.

    "Tian'er..."

    "Queen dowager, the emperor, I wonder if Rong Wuya can say something?" He made up his mind to maintain Feng Xing Tian to the end, and the previous fear of Feng Huang disappeared without a trace, Xie Wuya was pretty. She lifted her small chest to block the front of Feng Xingtian, and stared directly at Fenghuang's sharp eyes without fear.

    "Presumptuous, is there any room for you to speak here? Don't get out of Laijia." It's okay if he doesn't speak . When he speaks, the queen mother directly vents the full of anger on him, as long as she sees him, her heart She couldn't help but throbbing pains, pity her god, actually wanted to spend a lifetime with a man.

    "Wuya..."

    Feng Xingtian , still bowing his eyebrows, pulled the hem of his clothes as if cringing, hinting that he shouldn't force his head. No one in the room can afford to offend him now.

    "Trust me, it's okay." But  Xie Wuya raised his hand and patted the back of his hand, turned around and threw him a soothing gorgeous smile, looked at the queen mother with clear and firm eyes, and said word by word: "Queen mother, Please pay attention to your noble status. Wuya is just a small ordinary man, not worthy of your anger. Today is the second day of Wuya's wedding with the prince. Based on filial piety, our husband and I sincerely come to greet you and the queen. Please don’t try to stab the queen mother in every way. Although Wuya is a man, he is also the concubine of the prince who carried him into the palace with an eight-carriage sedan chair. How can you let you say Xiu and stop? Where is the face? Where is the majesty of your majesty?"