chapter 4 : Feudal Superstition

"Hey, how do you sell this talisman?"  A Xiaozhengtai carrying a schoolbag appeared in front of the stall. Xiaozhengtai's face was stern, and the bun's face was full of seriousness.

    Ye Fan glanced at Xiao Zhengtai and said lazily: " one sheets 30000"

    Ye Fan didn't have much hope for this kid, something that adults can't afford, what a kid knows!

    Sure enough, Xiaozheng

    yelled too dissatisfied:" You grab the money! Kid, your mother called you home to eat ! Go home for dinner. "Ye Fan couldn't help but feel a little frustrated when the door fell in the cold all afternoon.

    Xiaozheng said in dissatisfaction: "What? You can't neglect me just because I am young. The customer is God, do you understand?"

    Ye Fan: This damn kid is very arrogant! "Boy , you look familiar! " Ye  Fan Staring at the little bun, he took a few glances and said.

    Xiao Zhengtai's face blushed slightly, and said:" You don't know me?"

    Ye Fan suddenly got stuck, he suddenly thought of who this guy is, this is his cheap nephew.

    The original mother died early. Judging from the memory of the original owner, the cheap cousin of the original owner's uncle was good to the original owner. However, the original owner is the Ye family after all, and his cousin is not good to intervene too much, let alone his cousin. Brother is a busy man.

    It turned out to be you!

   "How many symbols do you have here?"  Xiaozheng coughed too softly and asked twice.

    "Six cards, 180,000."

    Mrs. Xiao Zheng took out a card and said: "The password is 888888. Don’t do this kind of fraudulent business anymore. You should do something serious. Although you have been expelled from the Ye family, it’s actually good, Ye family. It's smoky, it's useless for you to stay in Ye's house like this."

    Ye Fan: He seems to be educated by a kid?
" The password is 888888. Is it really good to use this password? Do you have 180,000 here? " Ye Fan asked.

    Xiao Zhengtai gritted her teeth and looked at Ye Fan, showing a look of shamelessness on her face.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said: "Forget it, for the sake of everyone's relatives, it's not enough for 180,000, so let me give you all the symbols here."

    Xiaozheng flushed too much and said:" I don't want your talisman. The teacher said that you can't engage in feudal superstition."

    Ye Fan: This little ghost did not come to buy the talisman, but to help him!

    Ye Fan gave two peace blessings and two healing symbols jiāo to Xiao Zhengtai, and jiāo gave the remaining peace symbols and healing symbols jiāo. Xiaozhengmei.

    Ye Fan generously took two candied haws to the two of them, and said: "Okay, okay, you two go quickly, be careful that it's late, blame Shuli for abducting you."

    Xiao Zhengtai glared at Ye Fan, and took Xiao Zhengmei away.

    Ye Fan played with the card in his hand and muttered: "I don't know how much money is in this card."

    "Do  you want to know? I have a credit card machine, so I can check the balance for you. "

      Ye Fan nodded and said: "Okay !"

   "card has a million."  Master Yuan is full of envy.

    Ye Fan's eyes widened, he still has so much money. This kid is so rich! Didn't it mean that girls should be rich and boys should be poor? His cousin would really be used to children! Child, he must be a little strict in the future.

    "Little brother, with such a wealthy relative, you can ask someone to find you a stable job, so why bother to cheat."

    Ye Fan: Really, is he so like a liar? He is an expert!

    Wu Haoqiang sat in the car and fiddled with the toy car.

    Wu Sihan put down the laptop in his hand and said: "Did you give the money ? "

    Wu Haoqiáng nodded and said: "Yes , but why do you want to give him the money, dad! You know your uncle’s ears are soft, someone will follow him soon He borrowed all the money again."

    Wu Sihan shook his head and said: "After all, he is your aunt's son, so you can't watch him desperately go out and  cheat ! "
    Wu Hao qiáng nodded and said: "Yeah ! Uncle, he is really good, what is wrong , Must engage in feudal superstition! It would be bad if others saw it."

    Ye Fan is ashamed of our Wu family, but the Ye family is even more ashamed.

   " My uncle is really going to be engaged to Liao Tingting, and has caused the scandal. "Wu Hao qiáng pouted.

    Wu Sihan shook his head and said: "Your uncle didn't have the courage, but he was too unsuspecting, so it was so easy for people to take advantage of the loopholes to make this happen, and the woman Ye Hongwen married was too mad."

    After Ye Fan was born, the marriage between the Liao family and the Ye family remained the same, but the marriage partner of Liao Tingting changed from Ye Fan to Ye Zhize.

    As far as Wu Sihan knows, Liao Tingting has been in contact with Ye Zhize for a long time, so most of Ye Fan’s affairs were designed by the two.