chapter 49 A real person from Dragon Tiger Mountain,

opened the door of the villa, and suddenly a foul smell came over his face.

A ghost in Tsing Yi suddenly fell from the roof and floated in front of Ye Fan. The ghost in Tsing Yi had scattered hair. Both sides were covered with hair tightly. Ye Fan couldn't tell which side was the ghost. Which side is the back of the head.

Ye Fan waved his hand and shot the ghost in front of him flying out, saying: "It's time for you to have a haircut! Idiot."

Ye Fan was in the hall, feeling dozens of pairs of eyes condensed on him, Ye Fan frowned, and let out a ray of murderous aura!

A crowd of ghosts subconsciously moved away from Ye Fan.

Bullying and fearing hardship are the same for people and ghosts.

Inside the villa, a thick layer of ash had accumulated. Ye Fan chose a room, put a dust-cleaning charm, and simply cleaned the room.

Ye Fan arranged several protective formations in the room to prevent the invasion of those reckless ghosts.

After making preparations, Ye Fan took out a copper cauldron he bought from Antique Street and began to refine the vessel.

Although Ye Fan had seen a lot of master refining tools, it was the first time for himself, so he refining some other things to test the water first, and then he started to refining yīn ghost flags after he found a little feeling.

When Ye Fan finished refining, it was already five days later.

When Ye Fan walked out the door, he saw a sneaky figure poking his head by the flowerbed.

"What are you in?" Ye Fan suddenly appeared behind Cai Zhenjun.

Cai Zhenjun was taken aback, turned his head, looked at Ye Fan, blinked, and said with a gossiping face: "Brother, have you heard that there is a new owner of the 18th building."

Ye Fan nodded, and said: "I've heard, what's wrong?"

"I heard that the guy went in the haunted house for five days and didn't come out. I don't know if he died in it! " Cai Zhenjun sighed.

"This haunted house is no big deal" , how could that guy die! He is a master, those lonely ghosts, how can he be done!

"No big deal? Brother, what you said is really easy! Me! Tell you! I took people in and saw a lot of ghosts! Almost scared me to death!" Cai Zhenjun shook his head and said.

"The haunted house is so angry that ordinary people can't see ghosts, but at some special times, ordinary people can see ghosts."

Ye Fan looked at Cai Zhenjun a little puzzled. "You went in, you broke into the house!"

Cai Zhenjun smiled awkwardly, and said: "Wasn't it unoccupied before? Some girls are curious about this haunted house, of course we, as men Going out to escort the girl."

Ye Fan blinked and asked with interest:" Does it work to bring the girl to the haunted house? I heard that the girl will throw her arms in her arms , is this true? "

Cai Zhenjun smiled awkwardly, and said: "It doesn't work much!"

"Of course ! , I heard that the reason it didn't work was that he was too ugly. Afterwards, I heard from my brother that he was worse than his sister when he saw a ghost. Several sisters thought that he was useless and unreliable, black history! The past is unbearable! Of course! No, you can't blame him! He was expecting the girl to throw her arms in her arms. He didn't know that the girl didn't come, but a faceless female ghost came over."

"Oh , it's a pity, if it works, I'll take my photo. "Ye Fan was full of lost ways.

Cai Zhenjun:...