chapter 8 Female ghosts

"come in." Ye Fan opened the door, greeted Jiang Hailin and the others and sat down.

Jiang Hailin briefly explained the situation.

The Ping Talisman can only protect safety and block small disasters. The Cure Talisman can only remove common illnesses. Neither of them has much effect on ghosts. However, there should be some use if they are somewhat contaminated. However, I guess these Fu Lu could only save Song Bohui's life temporarily. After being occupied by the female ghost for a long time, Song Bohui was dead.

Ye Fan couldn't help but feel a little guilty. After all, his cultivation level was too low. If he could reach the fourth level of the refining tool, a peace talisman could also make the female ghost disappear.

Jiang Hailin said a little excitedly:" I just wanted to ask Ye Shao if there is a way to get rid of ghosts."

"Have you looked for a master of exorcism? "Ye Fan asked.

Jiang Hailin nodded, and said:" I have found it, the master exorcist said, it is a thousand-year-old ghost, too powerful, not easy to provoke."

Ye Fan was stunned for a moment, and said, "A thousand years? That's not easy to mess with." Existing for a long time, more knowledge, there will always be more things, there are too many swindlers in this world, he doesn't know whether it is credible,

Ye Fan grabbed a row of milk and drank it.

" How many days has Song Bohui been possessed? "Ye Fan asked.

" It's been three days."

"Oh. If it is really a thousand-year female ghost, it should have died."

Jiang Hailin couldn't help frowning as he watched Ye Fan drink the milk.

Ye Fan looked at Jiang Hailin's gaze, blinked, and said:" Do you want to drink milk too? There is more here."

Jiang Hailin waved his hand quickly and said: "No, no."

Ye Fan looked at Jiang Hailin's appearance, smiled, and said:" Don't be polite to me, it's very cheap."

Jiang Hailin:.....

Jiang Hailin looked at Ye Fan and said: "Ye Shao, what do you think!"

" Are you looking for me to exorcise ghosts ? This is a matter of risking your life, how much are you planning to pay me! "Ye Fan asked.

Qian Yu hurriedly said: "How about ten million."

Ye Fan blinked and secretly said: Rich people!" OK, pay a million deposit first, and I will ask you for the rest of the matter." Ten million is enough for him to mix for a while.

"Ye Shao, what happened to you and Liao Tingting?" Qian Yu looked at Ye Fan, how could he feel that the Ye Fan in front of him, and the one in his memory, are not quite right, this person is really Ye Fan.

" You say Liao Tingting? That woman has a look of cleavage, and whoever marries her is unlucky." Ye Fan shook his head quickly.

Qian Yu:....

Qian Yu's phone rang, and after receiving the call, Qian Yu's face suddenly changed.

Ye Fan looked at Qian Yu and said: "What's wrong?"

" The boss has hanged himself!" Qian Yu said.

Ye Fan: "Hanging yourself. This is not a suicide method that modern people often choose. Jumping off buildings and sleeping pills are more popular among modern people! Don't die."Ye Fandao.

Qian Yu shook his head and said: "No, I used another healing charm to suppress the ghost."

Jiang Hailin turned towards Ye Fan and said: "Ye Shao, you shouldn't be too late!"