chapter 170 the effects of stomach medicine

Shennong family.

    "The pill is not enough." Jiang Linfeng said embarrassedly.

    Jiang Meng frowned, and said with some annoyance: "There are only four pills in total, so you shouldn't use so many pills to test."

    Because Wu Sihan's attitude was too casual, and Ye Fan's attitude was too low, Jiang Meng felt that even if the pill was useful, the effect would not be too exaggerated. As a result...

    Jiang Linfeng regretfully said: "It's too late to say this."

    There are not a few people in the Jiang family who imitated the ancestor and tasted the herbs. There are also many people who have conflicts with internal medicine. However, most people's condition is relatively mild, and Jiang Zhi's condition is more serious, which has already threatened their lives.

    The medicinal pill given by Ye Fan is very peculiar. People who don't conflict with the drug's properties in the body will have no effect.

    What's more rare is that the "stomach medicine" given by Ye Fan not only relieves the conflicts in the body, but also helps to absorb the residual efficacy of the spirit grass, and the effect is very significant.

    To be cautious, the Shennong family found the first person to take the pill. He was very healthy and didn't feel much. However, he didn't feel any harm either.

    The Jiang family found two more people to experiment, and the two people felt the effect, but when everyone came back to their senses, they found that there was only one pill left.

    "Fortunately, Elder Jiang took a pill, the condition has been relieved, and nothing will happen for a while." Jiang Meng said.

    "Then go to Ye Fan again." Jiang Linfeng asked.

    Jiang Meng said a little embarrassed: "That fellow Ye Fan is not easy to get along with! Moreover, that fellow is very expensive!"

    Ye Fan would help before because of Xu Yuanqing's face. Xu Yuanqing seems to be carrying Mu Lianping. Going to Mu's house, there will be no time for a while.

    Jiang Meng investigated and found that Ye Fan was really expensive. Ye Fan had just rescued the son of the Ship King of Country M, and Chloe gave Ye Fan one billion yuan and another luxury yacht.

    Jiang Meng always felt that money was enough, not too much. When it was really necessary to use money, Jiang Meng discovered that money is a good thing! If the Jiang family had money, it would be fine to go to Ye Fan directly with the money. It is said that this guy regards money as his life, and as long as he has enough money, he will be happy. Of course, if you don’t have money, you have to close your door.

    "Otherwise, I'd better ask Xu Daochang." Jiang LinFeng said.

    Jiang Meng said a little embarrassed: "But, I've already troubled others once, and I'm afraid it won't be good if I trouble them again ."

    Jiang He walked out, "It's always bad for Xu Daochang ."

    Xu Yuanqing owed Ye Fan a lot of favors, and he may not be willing to owe more and more. Moreover, when Xu Yuanqing first mentioned Ye Fan, he didn’t take it seriously. he really has no face to go to Xu Yuanqing.

    Jiang Meng looked at Jiang He and said, "The elder, what shall we do!"

    Jiang He frowned, and said, "Our Jiang family has no money, but there are spirit grasses! Ye Fan also cultivates ancient martial arts, he should still need spiritual grass.”