chapter 180 mysterious turtle stay at home to take care of the house.

When Zhang Xuan walked to Ye Fan's villa, he saw Cai Zhenjun probe his head, acting suspiciously.

    "Cai Shao." Zhang Xuan slapped Cai Zhenjun with a palm.

    Cai Zhenjun jumped up like a frightened cat, " Zhang Tianshi. it's you! Frighten me." Cai Zhenjun patted his chest and breathed a sigh of relief.

    Zhang Xuan rolled his eyes in his heart, and secretly said: Cai Zhenjun, this guy, a little courageous, is interested in some supernatural phenomena.

    "Cai Shao, what are you doing, sneaky?" Zhang Xuan said a little funny.

    Cai Zhenjun sullenly said with a serious face, "In fact, I suspect that Ye Shao's villa is haunted, but I dare not go in."

    "With Ye Shao here, the ghost dare to go to the house! Isn't this looking for death? ?" Zhang Xuan said disapprovingly.

    Cai Zhenjun nodded and said, "With Ye Shao here, the ghost naturally avoided it, but Ye Shao is not here now! Zhang Shao, you know! Ye Shao went out a few days ago and said that he was taking Bai Shao to the desert. But, last night, Ye Shao’s villa suddenly heard the sound of karaoke. That sound was ugly!”

    “As a result, a neighbor went to report it. The security found Ye Shao’s villa. I don’t know if it was. What's the matter, the security guards are all frightened out."

    "Frightened? Is there anything in Ye Shao's villa?" Zhang Xuan asked.

    Cai Zhenjun shook his head and said, "I don't know, I heard that I didn't see anyone, but there are many weird shadows on the wall."

    Zhang Xuan: "Are there ghosts? It doesn't make sense!"

    Although Ye Fan's house was dark and sullen. However, many ghosts know that it is Ye Fan's territory, and they will walk around when they encounter it.

    Zhang Xuan sighed, and said: "Ye Shao is out again! It seems that I missed it again."

    Zhang Xuan secretly said: During this time, Ye Shao has been running out, floating on the sea for several months before, and finally came back and now Went out again.

    Cai Zhenjun looked at Zhang Xuan and said, "Zhang Shao, you brought a lot of things."

    Zhang Xuan nodded and said, "Yes, Ye Shao is collecting some materials recently. I'll exchange them with him."

    Many people in the martial arts know that Ye Fan's alchemy is good, and there are many people who want to exchange things with Ye Shao, so Zhang Xuan is naturally unavoidable.

    "Zhang Shao, there seems to be a TV sound in this meeting. Could it be that ghosts are still watching TV?" Cai Zhenjun asked in a puzzled way.

    Zhang Xuan looked at the door and said faintly: "The door is not closed, just go in and take a look."

    Zhang Xuan opened the door, and Cai Zhenjun courageously followed.

    As soon as the door opened, Cai Zhenjun saw the TV that was turned on. There was a bikini audition show on the TV. A girl dressed in a cool girl walked up and down on the stage with rough waves.

    Cai Zhenjun did not see the ghost, but saw two turtles on the sofa.

    Turtle glanced at Zhang Xuan and Cai Zhenjun, and continued to watch TV on his own, ignored them.

    Cai Zhenjun turned his head and muttered to himself: "It's weird, Ye Shao and Bai Shao, where are they?"

    Mysterious turtle took out a writing board with four large characters written on it impressively, "Get out." There is a wave.