chapter 22 The old man changed his position

Ye Fan made some talisman records and self-defense instruments, and then he carried his travel bag and embarked on a journey to Luofeng Town, Shanxi province.

"Sorry, our hotel is full." The lady at the front desk looked at Ye Fan and said.

Ye Fan looked depressed at the front desk lady, "is there no room left? "

The front desk lady shook his head and said: "No."

"I can add money! "Ye Fan said dullly.

"Sorry , we are really out of rooms."

Ye Fan grinds with the lady at the front desk, and Bai Yunxi walks down the stairs of the hotel.

When Ye Fan saw Bai Yunxi's excitement, Ye Fan walked forward quickly, grabbed Bai Yunxi's arm, and said: "Have you booked the room?"

Bai Yunxi was confused by Ye Fan's thoughtless sentence baffling.

"Why are you here?" Bai Yunxi frowned and asked.

"I'm here for archaeology! But, no room!"

" Archaeology?" Bai Yunxi said in confusion.

Ye Fan took out a work permit and said:" Yes, Uncle Zhou introduced me. Look at this."

Bai Yunxi:...

" How could Uncle Zhou introduce you? "Bai Yunxi was full of disgust.

"Maybe he thinks I have a future! Have you received the letter I gave you before?" Ye Fan asked.

Bai Yunxi frowned and said: "Letter? What letter? I haven't seen it!"

Ye Fan said depressed: "Hmph , that bastard lied to me that it has already been mailed, and I will go to him to reason."

Bai Yunxi:...

"Ah ! Do you think this is okay? I'll go to your room to make a floor, and I will pay for the room?" Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi's suggestion.

When Yang Fei walked out, he just heard Ye Fan's bold words, and immediately admired the five-body cast to the ground.

Yang Fei is Xiao Chi's apprentice, and he has a good relationship with Bai Yunxi. In Yang Fei's eyes, Bai Yunxi, a young junior, is handsome and talented, just too indifferent and arrogant. However, it is normal for Bai Yunxi to have a prominent background.

"I don't think so much! "Bai Yunxi lowered his face.

Ye Fan smiled and said:" Are you afraid of me snoring? You can rest assured that my sleeping products are very good and I will never disturb you."

Bai Yunxi sneered and said: "Shut up! There is no floor for you, so you should sleep in the street."

Ye Fan complained a little depressed: "Ah! You are really indifferent!"

Bai Yunxi smiled sternly, and said: "Why do you think I will give you the floor of my room because of a few hundred yuan of room fees!"

Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and said: "I won't take you Sleeping place."

"Dreaming! "Bai Yunxi sneered.

Ye Fan:...

Yang Fei came over and said: "Little brother, can you show me your work permit?"

"Yes ! "Ye Fan said generously.

Yang Fei took the work permit and checked it. "If you don't mind, there is still an empty shop in my room, which I can give to you."

Ye Fan nodded and said happily: "Well , okay, thanks. If Bai Shao's temper is as good as yours, it will be fine."

Yang Fei:...