chapter 149 Gluttonous ghost

"After the three temples were demolished, did they move on the spot?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Chen Yan nodded and said, "Yes! The villagers probably guessed that it was a problem with the temple, but this thing is easy to remove, but it is difficult to repair it."

    "The temple is torn down, and the ghosts in the lake are uneasy. It's divided, it's not dead." Ye Fan said coolly.

    Chen Yan looked at Ye Fan, swallowed, and said with a bit of difficulty: "Ye Shao guessed well, it was fatal."

    Ye Fan curled his lips and said, "I guess so."

    "There is a legend in Huai Village. The ghosts in the lake, if they want to reincarnate, they have to drag a person to replace them. Those drowned children are like this. The Lake of Souls often fogs up. Once it fogs up, strange things will happen. However, as long as you stay away from the lake. Farther away, nothing will happen. However, two days ago, two villagers were dragged down." Chen Yan can also be regarded as a lot of big scenes and people who know a lot of secrets, but he often hears These weird things still feel a little frightening.

    Bai Yunxi said suspiciously: "Is the adult dragged down?"

    Chen Yan nodded, and said, "Yes, it's an adult."

    Ye Fan blinked and secretly said: Before, the ghost in the lake was not has big ability! Should it be evolution? I don't know what the situation is now.

    "The upper part invited two celestial masters one after another. After the first one went, he was scared away. The upper part sent a second one over. The second one is more advanced than the first. The second said, in the lake. I saw a ghost boy with three heads and six arms. The ghost boy was tortured and killed. The grievance was too heavy. He couldn't solve it and left." Chen Yan sighed.

    "With three heads and six arms, have you become Nezha?" Ye Fan asked.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and asked angrily: "Don't be kidding, why is this?"

    "There are several situations where ghosts and ghosts can swallow each other. When swallowed, no one can do anything about it indigestion, it will become like this."

    "The other kind, the fused ghosts are in the same vein. They may have actively merged in order to protect themselves. After the fusion of the ghosts, the spirit of the ghosts will become solid, and the combat effectiveness will be improved."

    Chen Yan frowned . Suddenly said: "A task force was sent to investigate the infant drowning incident in Huai Village. Some villagers took the initiative to confess the incident in order to reduce their sentence. After that lake, they drowned girls with triplets.

    " There are too many wronged souls in the lake, and I am afraid that something will happen if I have lost the suppression of the temple!" Ye Fan said.

    Chen Yan took a deep breath. Many people in Huai Village had human lives on their hands, and some of them had passed the prosecution period.

    Chen Yan said in a melancholy way: "I don't know how many bones are sinking at the bottom of the lake. Actually, there is nothing wrong with girls, and I don't know why these people are doing this."

    "What about the ghost house, what about the ghost house? "Ye Fan asked.

    "Ancient house, I didn't pay much attention."

    Chen Yan looked at Ye Fan's face and asked puzzledly: "Is there a problem with the ancient house?"

   Ye Fan nodded and said, "There is a problem."