chapter 11 The Ye Family reacts

Ye Family.

    Ye Yinglan was holding her swollen face, her eyes flushed.

    "Ye Fan hit you?"  Ye Dinghong asked.

    Ye Yinglan nodded, and Chu Chu gave a pitiful hum.

    Wang Xiaofei looked at Ye Yinglan's appearance, and her heart became a ball.

   " Father, this stinky boy is getting more and more troublesome. Before playing with a woman makes such a big noise, this will even hit his own sister! "Ye Hongwen said angrily.

    Ye Dinghong took a mouthful of cigarettes and looked at Ye Yinglan and asked:" Why did Ye Fan beat you? There is always a reason."

    "I  met him at the pharmacy. He bought a red ginseng for three million. I asked him where the money came from, and he beat me. "Ye Yinglan was full of grievances.

    Ye Hongwen was a little confused and said: "Three million, where did he get the money? When Ye Fan left, he went out of the house."

   "  Okay, it's only three million. I heard that the Wu family would often help him. He is a member of our Ye family anyway. It's normal to have a few million around him." Ye Dinghong glanced at Ye Yinglan displeasedly, and said: "Although Ye Fan has left home, after all, it is your brother. If you meet him, be more friendly."

    Ye Dinghong somewhat thought that Wang Xiaofei was not up. The marriage between the Ye family and the Wu family was originally an excellent marriage. However, Ye Hongwen liked Wang Xiaofei, and Wu Ying was not lucky, and passed away at a young age.

    In recent years, the relationship between the Ye Family and the Wu Family has become a lot colder. Although the Wu Family doesn't care about Ye Fan, they will still take care of them.

    Ye Yinglan originally counted on the old man to give her a head start. Seeing Ye Dinghong's appearance, she knew that she couldn't count on it anymore, and she couldn't help feeling a little bit more resentful towards Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan carefully cut the blood ginseng, took out the ginseng liquid, and divided it into ten small portions.

    Ye Fan sat on the bed absorbing the spiritual power in the blood ginseng.

    A wave of spiritual power poured into Ye Fan's body. Ye Fan couldn't help but feel a little excited. He absorbed a blood ginseng growing spiritual energy, which was worthy of his usual practice for four or five days.

    Ye Fan was cultivating right on his head, and there was a knock on the door, and Ye Fan had to regain his strength.

    Ye Fan opened the door, looked at the visitor and frowned impatiently, and said:" Why are you here!
    " What kind of attitude are you!"

    Ye Fan said impatiently: "If  you have something to say, it's okay to get out!"

    Ye Hongwen was almost  Vomiting blood, "why did you beat your sister, who let you beat your sister? You are getting more and more presumptuous!"

    "She  blocked the way and wronged me for stealing money. Of course I was going to slap her, who made her be cheap! You thought I was willing to beat her , my hands hurt when I hit her. "Ye Fan touched his chin and said.

    Ye Hongwen looked at Ye Fan and said: "Where did your three million come from?"

    Ye Fan squinted his eyes and said: "It’s not your money, why are you asking me so much? You take my mother’s inheritance to raise Xiao San, raising those two wicked species is caring about me."

    "How  do you talk? I am your old man! "Ye  Hongwen said angrily.

    "Know , I remember you said that without my shameless son, it happens that I don't want to have you as an old man. "Ye Fan yawned, sat on the sofa with his legs crossed, and said lightly.

   " You are simply unreasonable."  Ye Hongwen came here to educate Ye Fan, but he had a long meal, and his heart was full of dissatisfaction. "How could you become like this?"

    "I became like this. It's not your evil kind of bī, which has stinky my reputation. He can finally cultivate the righteousness of Liao Tingting, a bitch woman. "Ye Fan cursed coldly.

    After all, Ye Fan has lived in front of Ye Hongwen for more than ten years. Ye Hongwen still has a certain understanding of Ye Fan. Ye Hongwen vaguely guessed that Ye Fan didn’t have the guts to do something nüè treat others, but that’s the end of the matter. Hongwen didn't clarify to Ye Fan either.

    Ye Zhize can benefit from Ye Fan's incident. Compared to Ye Fan, Ye Hongwen still prefers Ye Zhize's son.