chapter 74 The Jiang Family offers a reward for the illness.

Song Family .

"Father, grandpa is looking for you again?" Song Qiming asked.

Song Pinsheng said a little irritably: "Your grandpa asked about the whereabouts of your second uncle again!"

"Second uncle, is there still no news?" Song Qiming said nervously.

Song Pinsheng shook his head and said:" No."

"Why is there no news suddenly?" Song Qiming felt a little panic in his heart.

Song Pinsheng had such a position in the family and in the officialdom, Song Pinyuan helped a lot. If Song Pinyuan had an accident, it would be very detrimental to him.

"It's been several days, so I should show up."

Song Pinsheng vaguely suspected that Song Pinyuan might no longer be there. However, Song Pinsheng did not dare to express this idea, and he didn't even think about it. Without Song Pinyuan's amulet, their Song family was in danger.

"Father, grandpa is in a hurry to find his second uncle, is there anything wrong? "Song Qiming asked.

"Jiang Shuya doesn't seem to be very good. The Jiang family is looking for a stranger to treat her. Your grandfather seems to want to ask your second uncle's opinion. "Song Pinsheng said.

"Jiang Shuya! What happened to her? "Song Qiming couldn't help but stare.

"It seems to be an evil! The Jiang family has offered a huge reward, but the reward is second. If Jiang Shuya can be rescued, it will make the Jiang family owe a favor."

Song Pinsheng shook his head and said: "Your second uncle, there is no news at all."

Song Pinsheng suspected that Song Pinyuan's disappearance was related to Ye Fan, but Song Pinsheng did not dare to find Ye Fan. If Song Pinyuan was planted, he would send the sheep to the tiger's mouth.

Song Pinsheng regretted it and asked Song Pinyuan to take the lead for Song Qiming. The old man had already said hello and said it was all over and made compensation. If the old man knew that Song Pinyuan had trouble with Ye Fan, he would probably not be happy.

"Really, why did the second uncle disappear at such a critical time?" Song Qiming said with regret.

Song Pinyuan died in Ye Fan's hands. Bai Yunxi was worried that the Song family would stare at Ye Fan and warned Ye Fan to keep a low profile. Ye Fan hadn't gone out for business recently.

"Ye Shao."

Ye Fan kicked him with a pair of slippers, sat on the sofa, and glanced at Zhang Xuan, "why are you here again?"

" Something happened, by the way, Ye Shao, I didn't see you out for activities recently! "Zhang Xuan said.

Ye Fan nodded and said: "Because Yunxi said that the market was not good recently, I was forbidden to go out for business."

Zhang Xuan: "Do you know Song Pinyuan of the Song family?"

Ye Fan nodded and said:" I probably know a little bit, what's the matter?"

Zhang Xuan shook his head and said: "Nothing, this guy is gone."

Ye Fan tilted his head and said: "What does it mean to be missing?"

Zhang Xuan was full of schadenfreude and said: "If it is missing, either it was lost for someone else, or it was because of some trouble that he hid. What does Ye Shao think?"