chapter 31 zixue wooden

Ye Fan and Haoqiáng with  Tang Yongjin went to the villa, Tang Yongjin villas, covering acres, villa flowers, fountains countless.

    Wu Hao qiang walked on the cobblestone road, turning around to greet Ye Fan and said:" Uncle, this house is more than ten times bigger than mine."

    Ye Fan said happily:"  Yeah! Yeah! We can eat big!"

    Tang Yongjin:....

    Tang Yongjin took Ye Fan into his storage room. Tang Yongjin's storage room was filled with scrolls, porcelain, bronze tripods, etc.

    Zhou Jinzhi looked at the dazzling collection of the house, smiled at Tang Yongjin, and said: "Old soup! You have hidden a lot of good things. If it weren't for Ye Xiaoyou's blessing, I wouldn't have seen it."

    Tang Yongjin waved his hand, and said: "Brother Zhou said that he broke me, I just accepted some things casually."

    "Uncle , there are a lot of tattered goods! "Wu Hao qiáng said.

    Zhou Jinzhi: This idiot bastard.

    Ye Fan glanced at Wu Hao qiang displeasedly, and patted Wu Hao qiang's head," what nonsense, it's not plausible! "Ye  Fan's gaze swept across the shelves, rubbing his chin, and said:" Although there are many Broken goods, but there are still many good ones."

      Zhou Jinzhi: Wu Hao qiáng is talking nonsense, and Ye Fan is not much better. Sure enough, it's not a same, don't enter a family.

   " Brother Tang, you have a lot of collections! "Zhou Jinzhi said.

    Tang Yongjin smiled and said: "It was collected in his spare time."

    Ye Fan's gaze was attracted by a brush wash. "Ye Shao, did he fancy this brush wash?"

    Ye Fan shook his head and said:"  No, it's just a bit strange."

    "What's strange?" Tang Yongjin asked.

    "Ziqin  is usually found in ancient tombs. Although the antiques brought out from ancient tombs may be contaminated with Ziqin, it is generally not accidental."

   "  Firstly, Ziqin will dissipate over time. Secondly, the toxin of Ziqin will only have an impact on people when it accumulates to a certain level. However, this brush wash is only a modern handicraft, and there is actually Ziqin on it. The breath, moreover, seems to be very strong." Ye Fan said.

    Tang Yongjin said: "Modern handicrafts? Isn't it an antiquities of the Song Dynasty?"

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "How  come it is an antiquities of the Song Dynasty! This thing should not be more than ten years old."

    Tang Yongjin:...

    Zhou Jinzhi walked over and took a look, and said:" It really doesn't look like an antiquity, you should be deceived."

    Zhou Jinzhi glanced at Tang Yongjin, a bit of helplessness flashed in his heart, his friend, after he became rich, likes arty, Feng Guan's good and bad, everything is hidden at home!

    "Where did this wash come from?"

    "A friend Sent." Tang Yongjin's face was calm, but his tone was a bit harsh.

    "Ye Xiaoyou, I don't know how many things I still have problems here, can I pick them out together." Tang Yongjin said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said:" OK."

    Ye Fan quickly picked out three more problematic things, but Tang Yongjin's expression became increasingly ugly.

    Ye Fan opened a wooden box and found it was a wooden sculpture.

    "Ye Xiaoyou, is there a problem with this wood carving?" Tang Yongjin asked with some doubts.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said:" No problem, this is a good thing."

    Ye Fan didn’t expect to see Purple Blood Tree here. Purple Blood Tree is a kind of spiritual wood. The blood pill, it should be no problem to advance to 30% of Qi training.

    Zhou Jinzhi looked at the woodcarver, and exclaimed:" Good carver! Could it be a ghost craftsman and a ghost swordsman who made the move?"

    "Bào , a heavenly creature!" Ye Fan shook his head and said.

    Zhou Jinzhi looked at Ye Fan incomprehensibly and said: "Ye Shao, do you think this carver is not good?"

    "I  don't know the carver! However, this purple blood tree is a spiritual object, and it is a little less spiritual when it is made into a sculpture. This guy should have paid a lot of money." Ye Fan said depressed.

    Tang Yongjin smiled and said: "This is a gift from my friend. If Ye Shao  likes it, I will ask about the origin of this wood carving later and see if I can find the same spirit wood."

    Ye Fan looked at Tang Yongjin and said with bright eyes:" Then please, this wood carving should only use a piece of spirit wood. Please ask Mr. Tang to help find out the origin of spirit wood."

    The original Tang Yongjin was ready for hemorrhage. As a result, Ye Fan only needed a woodcarving. The woodcarving was given by a small businessman. Tang Yongjin didn’t take it seriously. However, looking at the reactions of Ye Fan and Zhou Jinzhi, Tang Yongjin also knew it was. good stuff.

    Tang Yongjin couldn't help feeling a little ashamed. He couldn't recognize the real good things, and what he liked was modern crafts.

    Ye Fan followed Tang Yongjin to Tang Yongjin's study. Tang Yongjin pulled out a large number of business cards from the cabinet and found the business card of the person who gave the gift.

    "Ye Shao , I’m sorry, the man said that the wood was salvaged from a sunken ship. Seeing the wood’s special woodiness, he sent it to the Ghost Swordsman for carving. He didn’t know the origin. There was only so much wood."

    Knowing that there was not much wood, Ye Fan couldn't help feeling a little regretful, but it was a worthwhile trip to get a piece of spirit wood.