chapter 92 The Marriage of the ghost

Cangcity Wu Family.

    "Dad, Dad, you see that my uncle is famous, my uncle is now filming a TV series, this newspaper says that my uncle is the new love of the actor Tang, the two have a midnight tryst, what does it mean for my dad to have a tryst! My uncle is not chasing Shao Bai? Why are you mingling with the Emperor Tang?"

     Wu Sihan shook his head and said: "Go go, you are a kid, what do you care about this kind of thing?"

    "Dad, don't underestimate people! You know , Many female classmates in school are rushing to be my girlfriend, but I know everything." Wu Hao qiáng said.

    Wu Sihan :...

    Wu Hao qiáng is sitting on the sofa and moving his hips. "Did I miss my uncle? My uncle is actually a playboy and shouldn't be! My uncle told me that he is a lover."

    Wu Sihan:....

    "Si Han, you see here is a video that has been viewed hundreds of thousands." Tangning walked in.

    Wu Sihan clicked on the video and watched it. The man in the video was dressed in a period costume. It had a taste of Zhilanyushu and the peerless Fanghua. The man in the period costume was obviously Ye Fan, but he was accustomed to Ye Fan, very different. There are a lot of cool and fairy messages below the video.

    "What's wrong with my cousin! Isn't it a ghost hunter? How did he develop into the entertainment industry."Wu Shihan said.

    "I know, it must be the business of ghost hunting that is not easy to do, so my uncle went to be a celebrity, and celebrities come to make money quickly! Just pick up a few endorsements and rush money into my arms. There are many girls in our class. They all clamored to be a star in the future." Wu Hao qiáng said.

    Wu Sihan:...

    Ye Fan looked at the newspaper, frowned, and said displeased: "What kind of person is this! You know scribbling! Don't let me know who it is, otherwise, I want him to look good."

    "Ye Shao, in fact, you should be grateful to this gossip reporter. This entertainment circle! You are not afraid of bad reputation, you are afraid of not being famous, at least, you are now famous." Liang Xin said sourly.

    Liang Xin is really jealous of Ye Fan. When she debuted, she finally became famous by speculation. As for Ye Fan, as soon as he came in, she was escorted by Young Master Bai. Now she has a relationship with the Emperor Tang, but , Ye Fan seems to be too proud of himself, stepping on two boats, he is not afraid of capsizing.

    "I am such an outstanding and brilliant person, do I need to be famous by going to scandals? The low-level methods such as scandals are all infamous celebrities." Ye Fan snorted softly.

    Lu Ying: With Ye Fan's words, how many people have been killed by a single pole!

    "Ye Shao, why don't you go out with the Tang actor? How many gossip reporters are staring at people like Tang actor." Lu Ying said.

    Ye Fan lay down on the recliner, and said depressedly:" It’s not easy to make money! Even if you don’t leave your reputation, it’s broken. These gossip reporters really don’t have the eye to see. Even if they want to write, they should put me and Bai Yunxi together. I’m right with Yun Xi! It’s not appropriate to put me and Tang Yuxuan together!"

    Lu Ying: "Ye Fan, don’t you think the situation is not messy enough?"

    "Director, my role seems to have changed! "Ye Fan said.

    Jiang Hui nodded and said: "Yes, yes, yes, it's all because Ye Shao, you behaved so well, so the screenwriter added a little bit of drama to you."