chapter 102 Bai Yunxi's office is considered marriage .

Ye Fan sat boringly on the sofa and rubbed his feet. Since Ye Fan came in, the office has been silent for more than an hour.

    The Qi Gathering Guī in Bai Yunxi's office seemed to feel the tension between the two, shrinking into his shell, and did not dare to emerge.

    Bai Yunxi finally stared at Ye Fan unbearably and said: "That's enough! Put down your stinky feet and put on your shoes."

    Ye Fan said with excitement: "Yunxi , you talked to me!"

    Bai Yunxi:...

    "I asked you to keep a low profile! Do you not understand the meaning of the word low profile ?" Bai Yunxi didn't have an angry way.

    Ye Fan was a little shy and said:" I know, how can I not know if I am so smart? I want to keep a low profile, but I am too popular. Those guys have to go around me, I can't help it. !"

    Baiyun Xi: Ye Fan this is no way this is a good thing !.

    "Are you angry because I was interviewed?" Ye Fan asked.

    "In the past few days, my grandfather has received calls from dozens of old friends, basically congratulating him for having a genius grandson!"

    "Then what?"  Ye Fan asked curiously.

    "Then? Then my grandfather fell ill?"  Bai Yunxi gritted his teeth.

    "Is it because happiness leads to sorrow? Your grandfather's psychological quality is also too bad, he didn't know that I was such a peerless genius pursuing you, he should have been mentally prepared for a long time?" Ye Fan shook his head and said.

    Bai Yunxi: you are tall.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and said: "Your grandfather is sick? So today I will accompany you to see your grandfather."

    Bai Yunxi: "Seeing my grandfather?"  Ye Fan is really not afraid to add fuel to the fire!

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Yes! Last time your grandfather’s birthday, there were too many people, so I didn’t have time to have a good chat time with the old man."

    Bai Yunxi: Ye Fan, he still wants to have a good chat with his grandfather?

    Bai Yunxi was dragged by Ye Fan and walked on the street. Bai Yunxi shook his face and couldn't figure out how things would turn out like this.

    "We are at the mall right now. What does your grandpa like! I'll buy it." Ye Fan said excitedly.

    "Grandpa likes me."

    Ye Fan nodded and said:"  I like you too. In this way, your grandfather and I have such a common ground, so that we will have a common language."

    Bai Yunxi:...

    "Ah! There is a fortune teller over there, let's go to the fortune teller!" Ye Fan said with interest when he saw the fortune telling booth.

    Bai Yunxi said with a weird expression: "You also believe in fortune telling."

    "Of course, where I lived, there was a heavenly secret gate that specializes in fortune telling. The fortune-telling masters here are both good and bad, but I heard that some do have their own ways." Ye Fan said endlessly.

    There was something strange flashing in Bai Yunxi's eyes. Before Bai Yunxi could return, Ye Fan had already been dragged to the fortune-telling booth.

    "What is a little friend?" 

    "It is a marriage, even if I have no fate with him, when is the right time to get married, if you are accurate, I will give you one thousand yuan, if the calculation is not accurate, I will smash your stall!"