chapter 121 The Missing Meteorite

Bai Yunfei walked into Bai Yunxi's office.

"Sister!"

Bai Yunfei looked at Bai Yunxi and said with concern: "If you feel uncomfortable, you can take a few more days of rest instead of rushing to work."

Bai Yunxi grabbed the pen hard, smiled, and said, "It's okay. I can't get tired of this work."

Bai Yunxi rubbed his temples. Since his relationship with Ye Fan, his cultivation level has broken through to the second level of Qi training. This breakthrough is incredible, and his hearing is greatly improved. Ascension, the gossip in the company can be heard clearly.

The most widely circulated phrase in the company now is "The Spring Festival will be short and the day will rise, and the king will not come early."

Bai Yunxi didn't expect that those subordinates who were serious in front of him were also gossiping secretly. He hadn't been to work for only three days. These guys just yelled like that. In a few days, I don't know what to spread rumors will become.

"I heard that you met that zombie? Are you okay?" Bai Yunfei asked nervously.

Bai Yunxi shook his head and said: "It's okay, Ye Fan is here."

Bai Yunxi secretly said: The zombie princess is also unlucky. With the zombie princess's ability to show up in the day, you can guess the zombie princess. The strength is not simple, if the zombie princess continues to hide in the ancient tomb, Ye Fan may not be able to help her.

However, the zombie princess went out and found Ye Fan.

There is a saying that a strong dragon can hardly crush a ground-headed snake, and the Qi Jue Thunder array that Ye Fan arranged outside the villa is the nemesis of the ghosts, and the zombie princess died in the thunder.

"It's fine." Bai Yunfei breathed a sigh of relief.

"Sister, don't worry, that woman has no scum left." Bai Yunxi said.

"That should be the one you encountered in the ancient tomb in Shanxi Province. Two days ago, a few zombies ran out of the ancient tomb in Shanxi Province. Two zombies actually went to the mountain village to rape women, and special agents were dispatched on top of them. The troops carried large-scale lethal weapons before they wiped out the two zombies! In addition, a few others ran away while taking advantage of the chaos." Bai Yunfei said.

Bai Yunxi frowned and said: "There is such a thing? Why don't I know!"

"The news is sealed up above." Bai Yunfei said.

Bai Yunxi frowned and said secretly: The eighteen zombies in the ancient tomb are all attached to the zombie princess. Under normal circumstances, it is impossible for them to derail. You must know that the ancient courtesy is strict, and the zombie princess is like that. The temperament, these zombies may have sensed that zombie Princess has disappeared, so they are free from bondage.

"There should be eighteen zombies in the ancient tomb..."

"The people on the other side of Maoshan have been to the ancient tomb. I heard that the head of the tomb has been dispatched and all the zombies have been taken away." Bai Yunfei said.

Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Oh, Maoshan has made a lot of money ." The tomb is in a special location. The most terrifying zombie princess has disappeared. The remaining zombie are far inferior to the zombie princess, Maoshan. People are best at making rice dumplings. If this group of zombies is conquered, it will be a big help to the enemy!

...

Bai Yunxi returned to the villa and saw Ye Fan collapse on the ground, his face full of depression.