chapter 160 Alchemy

The Taotie ghost rolled his eyes and asked: "Ye Fan, where are you going to make alchemy!"

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "I don't know, where to go."

    Bai Yunxi flipped out a map, there are many people staring at them now. At this time, they don't know where the destination is, and other people naturally don't know.

    The Taotie ghost looked at the map, gloating and said: "Oh, where do you go! It seems like a dead end wherever you go!"

    Ye Fan said displeasedly: "If you take a crow's mouth, I will throw you out."

    The Taotie ghost said disdainfully: "You should drive well, don't cause a traffic accident. You were invited to drink tea by the traffic police. I heard that you often commit crimes and you were invited to drink tea!"

    Ye Fan: "Nonsense, I am a good citizen..."

    Bai Yunxi looked at the Taotie ghost, and asked with interest: "Do you have any good suggestions for
lord Taotie?"

    Ye Fan glanced at Bai Yunxi and said, "Yunxi, you call him my lord. He starved himself to death, he counts as an adult of that sect!"

    "Master Taotie has true dragon blood in his body, so it's not too much to call an lotd." Bai Yunxi said.

    The Taotie ghost said with excitement: "Yes, yes, Ye Fan, your partner has a lot more eyesight than you, Yunxi, you are such a glamorous person, why did you find Ye Fan so stupid? fork it, poor you. "

    Baiyun Xi smiled and said:"how will? "

    "how will not, in the mountains tiger, monkey, said King, if not all ancient comprehension of those who left, you overcast Where is the turn of the body to get the silly boy Ye Fan!" The Taotie ghost said sourly.

    "Ye Fan, he is also quite good."

    "Where is he! Ancient cultivators are taller than him, handsomer than him, have appetites than him, smell better than him, and taste more delicious than him.It's..."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    "Hungry ghost , if you talk nonsense again, I will choke you to death ."

    The Taotie ghost curled his lips and said, "Fool." He is dead.

    Bai Yunxi: "Master Taotie, is there any good place to recommend?"

    "Yunxi, you praise him too much. He can know what good place he is. He has been crushed under Huai Village for thousands of years. He is now a one. The Taotie turtle is outdated..." Ye Fan said disdainfully.

    The Taotie ghost spirit grinned and said, "You don't look down on people ."

    Ye Fan snorted, and said, "I'm not looking down on people, I'm just talking about things! Could it be that you know what a good place is."

    "I do know. A good place." The Taotie ghost said.

    Ye Fan asked curiously: "Oh, where is it?"

    "Near Huai Village." Gourmet ghost said.

    "Cut, that ghost place! It's smoky." Ye Fan said disdainfully.

    Bai Yunxi thought for a while, and said, "Anyway, we have nowhere to go. We can go and see."

    The Taotie ghost snorted and said displeasedly: "My uncle is kind, and I have shown you a clear way. As for It's up to you if you don't listen."

    Ye Fan drove the car to the place where the Taotie ghost was.

    "Are you talking about this?" Ye Fan said in a puzzled manner.