chapter 40 Take out the Gu Insects

Chaoxi Group front desk.

"Is Mr. Bai here? We have arranged to meet at three in the afternoon." Zhang Siliang asked.

The customer service lady nodded and said: "Yes, it is Mr. Zhang, right? Bai Shao is on it. He has been waiting for you for a long time."

Zhang Si nodded brightly and said: "Good."

Not long after Zhang Siliang arrived in capital, he received a call from Bai Sanshao.

The Bai family in capital is a well-known big family in the capital. Although Zhang Siliang has some money, he did not expect that the three young masters of the Bai family would take the initiative to invite him. Zhang Siliang felt flattered and a little confused.

Zhang Siliang took the elevator and walked into the president's office.

As soon as Zhang Siliang entered the office, he saw the handsome and dignified Bai Sanshao.

Although Bai Yunxi is young, he has been spotted by many young ladies from big families. Many people want to be the wife of Bai Sanshao . However, Bai Yunxi doesn't know if it's because he's too young to show off to anyone.

What surprised Zhang Siliang was that on the swivel chair next to Bai Yunxi, there was a person with his back facing him, with his feet high on the bookcase, eating ice cream.

A family like the Bai family pays the most attention to rules. In Bai Yunxi's office, Zhang Siliang was puzzled when he saw such a shameless person.

"Bai Sanshao, are you looking for me?" Zhang Siliang asked nervously.

Bai Yunxi shook his head, smiled, and pointed at the humane next to him: "Actually, it was not I looking for you, but he was looking for you. However, I was worried that you would not be able to come out, so I asked you to come out."

"He ? "Hearing Bai Yunxi's words, Zhang Siliang was even more curious.

"It's me! "Ye Fan sat in the boss chair and turned away.

Zhang Siliang looked at Ye Fan and quickly recognized that you," you are the little brother on the plane."

When Zhang Siliang was on the plane, he wanted to talk to Ye Fan, but Yuan Yi was there at the time, so he couldn't ask anything.

Maybe Yuan Yi has also realized something. He has been staring at him very closely in the past few days. He got Ye Fan's call a few days ago, but he hasn't found a chance to contact Ye Fan for a long time.

After Bai Yunxi made an appointment with him, Yuan Yi confirmed several times that it was the invitation from third Young Master Bai before letting him go!

Zhang Siliang didn't expect that Ye Fan would have a love affair with Bai Yunxi.

"Let's talk about it, how much do you know about your own health?" Ye Fan said lazily.

Seeing that Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi were very close to each other, a little doubt in Zhang Siliang's heart was immediately dispelled, and the people that Bai Sanshao valued were not worthy of him.

Zhang Siliang heard this and immediately said:" Yuan Yi is my secretary and a classmate of my wife. She wanted to seduce me back then, so I wanted to fire her. She pretended to be pitiful and asked my wife and I to have a meal. , As a result, I became confused with Yuan Yi."

"After this meal, things got out of control. The conscience of heaven and earth, I actually didn't have a good impression of her, but when I was around her, I would subconsciously act according to her thoughts."