chapter 140 Destiny Bird

Mu family.

    "Patriarch, did Shi Yu call? What did he say!" Mu Ke asked.

    "Shi Yu said, Ye Fan gave them a job as a bodyguard, with an annual salary of 5 million yuan, plus three Da Huan pill." Mu Feng said.  

   Mu Ke smiled, and said, "That's not bad!"

   The spirit flame fruit of the Mu family was replaced with a pill. After taking the pill, the disciples in the family were all worried about it. Mu Shiyu and the others had this opportunity, too. Good thing.

    Mu Feng nodded and said, "That's what I meant."

    Mu Feng always felt that the people outside were too impetuous and unsuitable for ancient martial artist cultivation. After meeting Ye Fan, he discovered that there are also masters outside. Now many ancient martial artist families are too impetuous. Faced with a shortage of resources, the Yang family would be so active in their Mu family, and they also took a fancy to their Mu family's flame tree.

    If the ancient martial artist up family stays on its own terms, it will face a crisis of resource extinction in a few hundred years.

    "This child Lianping?" A bit of depression flashed across Mu Feng's face. Mu Lianping failed to practice the Mu family exercises, but he was advancing by leaps and bounds in other exercises, and Mu Feng always felt uncomfortable.

    "Shi Yu said that Lianping's strength has surpassed him." Mu Ke said.

    Mu Feng frowned, and said, "Fine, it's his fate."

    ...

    Bai Yunxi walked into the villa and asked, "Has the Mu family been here?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes. They took the contract and they should be willing to sign."

    Bai Yunxi secretly said: Shaolin Da huan Pill can be sold for hundreds of millions of dollars. Ye Fan’s pill is of higher quality than Shaolin Da huan Pill, so he uses three pills. Hiring some ancient martial arts practitioners around the third level of vitality, these guys have made a lot of money.

    "What are you thinking about?" Bai Yunxi asked while looking at Ye Fan.

    "Thinking about how to improve our strength, the few guys from the Mu family said that fairly mountain was actually carried by a tortoise. If that's the case, then the tortoise must at least have build a foundation. The demonstrated strength is definitely not easy, if you want to grab food from the mouth so much, it won't be easy!" Ye Fan said.

    "Then do you have any way to improve your strength?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    "It would be great if the Mu family could sell me a little more spirit fruit." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, "Mu's family is really out of stock.I am afraid that this road will not work."

    "Then I have to try to dig the grave. I plan to go to the grave of the zombie princess in a few days. Take a look at it." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi frowned, and said: "Zombie Princess' tomb?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes, although the people from Maoshan have visited it, I still want to see it again."

    Bai Yunxi nodded. He nodded and said: "Yes, speaking of it, I asked later that the people from Maoshan had been there. However, because the ancient tomb was too dark, after the death of the zombie princess, the horseman left behind became the leader. The people in Maoshan didn't get a good deal either, they just sealed the ancient tomb."