chapter 58 Superstition is not good!

Zhang Xuan looked at Wang Jingshi, With two eyes, he said: "You are here to look for Ye Fan."

    "President  Wang, specially came to Ye Shao for help." Zhang Siliang said.

    Zhang Xuan blinked and said:" Oh, what's the matter!"  Anyway, that guy Ye Fan is still sleeping, and he is idle when he is idle. "Why don't you talk about it?"

    Seeing Zhang Xuan's interest, Wang Jingshi quickly explained the matter briefly.

    The brand of Longhushan is hard. After Wang Jingshi's accident, he wanted to find people from Longhushan. Unfortunately, Wang Jingshi didn't know Longhushan, so he found a parallel importer.

    Brake failure, frequent accidents, jumping off the building, it seems that you dug something that shouldn't be dug, which caused the evil spirit to leak!

    "What did Ye Fan say!"

    "Ye Shao said it is the same source transfer array!" Wang Jingshi's heart is vomiting to death , If it weren't for Zhou Tianshi, who is not learning and skillless, Ye Fan might not have gone on a date in a hurry. Even if Ye Fan was going to go on a date, he would have said more.

    "Does Zhang Tianshi know the same source transfer array? "Zhang Siliang asked.

    Zhang Xuan nodded and said:" I know that the same-origin transfer array is used for twins to borrow luck. It is a very evil formation. The twins who are borrowed may be ruined, and their children and grandchildren will be destroyed. It went smoothly for a while, but in the end it couldn't escape the fate of being backlashed. The same-origin transfer array could run for about 30 years, and after 30 years, it would show retribution."

    Wang Jingshi was shocked, and secretly said: As soon as an expert makes a move, he will know if there is any. Zhang Xuan is worthy of being from Longhu Mountain.

    "Have you investigated?"

    Wang Jingshi nodded and said: "I  have investigated."  As soon as Ye Fan left, he launched an investigation.

    That piece of land originally belonged to a man named Yu Wen. Yu Wen had a younger brother named Yu Wu. Both of them were in the stone carving business. His younger brother was more generous and popular than his brother. He also had a lot of customers. Over time, brother. My younger brother also robbed him of a lot of customers.

    Later, there was an accident and Yu Wu died in a car accident. After that, Yu Wen quickly developed. Yu Wu's wife and children lived in poverty and debts. In the end, they couldn't figure out how to drink poison and died.

    Yu Wen's business is getting bigger and bigger, but last year there was a problem, and the company was shut down overnight. The creditor came to Yu Wen's land and he couldn't get it. However, Yu Wen had an accident, his property was confiscated, he used some tricks, and he bought it.

    Yu Wen is dead, it seems to be exactly thirty years old.

    Zhang Xuan smiled and said: "That's it, good and evil will eventually be rewarded. Yu Wu's car accident should be man-made. Yu Wen has enjoyed his wealth for 30 years, and it's time to repay it."

    Wang Jingshi said in embarrassment: "Then Yu Wu wants to get revenge, he should find Yu Wen! How can he do it like this?"

    "Who  told you to buy that piece of land? Yu Wu’s resentment has been suppressed for 30 years. I'm afraid it's already a ghost, if you are calculated like this, I'm afraid that you want to kill someone." Zhang Xuan said.

    Wang Jingshi:...

    "Master Zhang, did you deal with that ghost?" Wang Jingshi asked.

    Zhang Xuan smiled awkwardly, and said: "The ghost conceived by the transfer array is very hostile, and it is ten years old. The ghost is about 300 years old. My words are a bit reluctant."