chapter 105 Yun Xi's Accident

Ye Fan sat down casually on the sofa with his legs up.

    "You found a Gu Master, and then found a Head-Down Master. The magician world pays attention to everything and doesn't bother the second master. You can easily offend people by doing this!" Ye Fan knocked the melon seeds and said boringly.

    Liang Lao gritted his teeth and said: "I know, but I can't help it, that Gu Master is too expensive."

    Liang Lao and Liang Xin are a pair of sisters in the dance hall. One of the two sisters dreams of being a sugar daddy and the other dreaming of being a star. Unfortunately, the two sisters have been in their thirties and achieved nothing.

    One day, a Gu master found them and said that they could realize their dreams.

    The Gu Master gave them a pair of green chūn Gu, so that they returned to their twenties.

    Relying on her beautiful face and the means of exercising in Fengyue Place, her sister quickly caught up with a rich man and became a noblewoman. As for her younger sister, she also entered the entertainment circle as she wished.

    The two sisters are grateful to Gu Master, but things are far from simple.

    The Gu Master told them that Gu worms need support. If they don't get the support, the effect of the Gu worms will be weakened, and their appearance will quickly become old.

    In order to maintain a beautiful appearance, the two sisters had to madly accumulate money to buy Yuelanxian Incense from the Gu Master to provide for Gu worms.

    The elder sister turned the big boss's fascination over, and then said that she needed money to invest, and the big boss gave a large sum of money to the elder sister.

    As for my younger sister, she makes a lot of money by sleeping with other everywhere.

    The two of them gave the money they earned to Gu Master, but Gu Master's appetite grew bigger and bigger, and the persistence of appearance made the two sisters feel unwilling to meet Gu Master's requirements.

    "Head drop technique and Gu worm seemed to restrain each other." Ye Fan said.

    Liang Lao asked nervously: "What would happen?"

   "The head drop technique weakened the Gu worm's effect in advance, and you will get old soon." Ye Fan said.

    Cai Zhenjun twitched the corner of his mouth and looked at Ye Fan, and secretly said: Ye Shao is really not gentle at all, such bad news, so straightforward, should be more tactful!

    "The green chūn Gu in my sister's body was taken away by that Gu Master." Liang Lao broke the jar.

    Ye Fan was stunned and said:" The Gu worm was taken away. In that case, her appearance should have deteriorated sharply."

    Cai Zhenjun blinked, and Liang Xin hid after being beaten by the main room. The original Cai Zhenjun was strange, Liang Xin Why didn't she come out to refute a rumor. After hearing Ye Fan's words, Cai Zhenjun probably understood that the Gu worms in Liang Xin's body were taken away, which would be shameless.

    Liang Lao clenched his fists. After her younger sister was sucked out of the Gu worm, she became more than a few years old. Her younger sister couldn't accept this kind of self, so she tried to commit suicide several times.

    Thinking that soon, she would follow in her sister's footsteps, and Liang Lao felt that his future was gloomy.

    "I think that Gu Master might come to me soon." Liang Lao said.