chapter 44 Looking for Business

Bai Yunxi's phone rang, "hey, what's the matter?"

    "President Bai, a gentleman named Zhang Wentao said to come to Ye Shao." The voice of the lady at the front desk came over.

    "Got it, let him come up."  Bai Yunxi said.

    The two young ladies at the front desk watched Zhang Wentao up the elevator.

    "Who is this guy! Is he an actor in a robe?"

    "It  may not be an actor. I heard that Mr. Bai is not in good health. Mr. Bai has found many people to show him, and there are many Taoist priests in it."

   "  There are so many people who have come to our company recently. There are all kinds of people."

    "No ! That Ye Shao seems to be nagging, unlike a normal person, President Bai is really good to that guy, and he actually asked that guy to move all the recliners to his office."

    "Did  you know that after that Ye Shao came, Bai Shao cursed a lot less often?" The customer service lady said with eyes full of stars.

    Zhang Wentao walked into the meeting room and saw Ye Fan lying lazily in the recliner.

    Bai Yunxi’s office is made of a mixture of black and white, with a somewhat cold and serious smell, but this smell was destroyed by Ye Fan’s golden recliner. Zhang Wentao estimated the recliner. It should be added after Ye Fan came.

   " Zhang Tianshi, come to me! "Ye  Fan asked.

    Zhang Wentao nodded and said: "Yes, I heard that Ye Shao has come to  capital and Yang Fei told me that he wanted to find you, just find Bai Shao."

    Zhang Wentao looked at Ye Fan, then looked at Bai Yunxi, and secretly said: The relationship between the two seems to be progressing a bit! Ye Fan, this fellow, has already entered the room.

    "This is not bad."  Ye Fan said.

    Zhang Wentao:....

    "Shao Ye, is Fulu still on sale?"  Zhang Wentao asked.

    Ye Fan shook his head, and said: "I don't sell it anymore, Fulu's business has made too little profit, so I don't do it anymore."

    Zhang Wentao took Ye Fan’s talisman back to Dragon Tiger Mountain and showed it to the old people in the sect. The seniors were amazed one by one. Zhang Wentao still wondered if he could pick up some leaks from Ye Fan, but Ye Fan This guy actually doesn't sell Fulu.

    "I recently found a new business, and the money came very quickly. "Ye Fan said with joy.

    Zhang Wentao asked curiously: "What kind of business is it!"

    Ye Fan smiled secretly, and said:"  Big eaters!"

    Zhang Wentao:....

    "I  found that there are many local tyrants in this world who are stupid and have a lot of money and are stupid. "Ye Fan said.

    Zhang Wentao:...

    "Ye Shao, in fact, I'm here this time and I have something to ask you for help. "Zhang Wentao said.

    Ye Fan looked at Zhang Wentao and said:" Really? What's the matter!"

    "After Ye Shao you left last time, we took a few people to the ancient tomb, but the water in the ancient tomb was too deep, and several of my uncles did not dare to go deep. "Zhang Wentao said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said:" The princess is not easy to provoke, he still has 18 subordinates, which is not easy to provoke."

    "Yes ! Fortunately, it did not go too deep, so there were no major casualties. However, the people who came out of the ancient tomb fell into a deep coma. If this continues, I am afraid that it will be brain-dead." Zhang Wentao said.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said: "Ye Fan, what do you think will be the problem?"

     "  If you inhale too much corpse qi, those people who inhaled a little corpse qi before became sick. You can imagine what happens when ordinary people go to the grave. "Ye Fan said.

    "Is  there any rescue?"  Bai Yunxi asked.

    "Yes ! Just export the corpse energy. "Ye  Fan looked at Zhang Wentao and said: "You, Dragon Tiger Mountain, the big jumpers, should also have a way."

    Zhang Wentao: "They  are not the one who jumped in Longhushan!"

      Ye Fan said "that  they are all scammers in Longhushan."

    "We  in Longhushan have a way, but there are too many people and not enough manpower." Zhang Wentao said.

    "Want  me to help?"  Ye Fan asked.

    Zhang Wentao nodded and said: "Yes."

    Ye Fan looked at Zhang Wentao and said: "How much are you going to give me! You know, my worth is different now. Before, someone asked me to give me this amount." Ye Fan opened five fingers.

    Zhang Wentao said half-jokingly: "Fifty dollars ? "

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and said: "50 million!"

    "OK!"  Longhushan has a big family, and many wealthy businessmen and celebrities will ask Longhushan people to look at Fengshui and kill demons. Elimination of demons, afterwards, will inevitably give a lot of rewards.

    "Is it 50 million? How many people are in a coma! Big business! "Ye Fan asked with wide eyes.

    Zhang Wentao:....

    Bai Yunxi took a deep breath and secretly said: Ye Fan's appetite is not small! Does this guy want to hollow out Longhushan's family? Don't be afraid of being beaten!

    "Zhang Tianshi, he was joking. "Bai  Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and said: "Are you kidding? I didn’t!"

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan coldly, and said:" Shut up, a fifty million yuan, you are not afraid to die!"

    Ye Fan can’t help but look at Bai Yun a little aggrieved.

    Bai Yunxi smiled at Zhang Wentao, and said: "Master Zhang, don't listen to his nonsense, you know, his words have always been useless."

    Zhang Wentao smiled and said: "Yes , I know."

    "I heard that Longhushan has a stronghold in capital. This stronghold specializes in collecting all kinds of strange materials. In fact, talking about the hurt of money or not, Master Zhang, you can take Ye Fan to choose a few materials! "Bai yunxi said.

    Zhang Wentao:....

    "Yes, yes,"  the third young master of the Bai family was abducted by an idiot Ye Fan. For some seniors in Longhushan, money is of secondary importance. Some rare materials are invaluable. However, Ye Fan this guy is not easy, it is also a good thing to take out some materials while this guy has not fully become famous.

    Ye Fan turned his head when he heard the words, looked at Zhang Wentao, and said: "Yunxi is right. If you don’t have money, it’s okay to get the materials, but don’t take some rubbish to perfuse me! Otherwise, I will draw a bad luck charm and stick it on On your forehead."

    Zhang Wentao:...

    Bai Yunxi glared at Ye Fan, and Ye Fan smiled innocently.

    Zhang Wentao some curious and asked: "What kind of bad luck Fu Fu recorded, what role do ah danger of life!?"

    Baiyun Xi:...

    "bad  luck symbol not life-threatening, is picking out dog feces, eat dinner Cockroach, if you go to bet you will lose."

     Zhang Wentao will be surprised"  if you lose or not . This rune sounds good!"

    Bai Yunxi:...