chapter 45 Pen Immortal

Bai Yunxi's cell phone rang, and Bai Yunxi's face changed soon after he picked it up.

    "What's the matter?"  Ye Fan ask worriedly.

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said: "It's nothing, the girl in my elder brother's family is sick and will be off work in a while, I'll take a look."

    Ye Fan blinked and said:"  I'm sick? Then I'll go too?"

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said: "No, don't you go?"

    "Why?" Ye Fan asked in a puzzled way.

    "My  grandpa is also there, I'm afraid my grandpa will be angry with you!" Bai Yunxi said solemnly.

    Ye Fan was full of disapproval and said: "Do you think too much? I love people, and the flowers bloom. The old man says he doesn't like me, maybe he likes me in his heart. Before, some old men were like this. Although they always scolded me, someone told me later that it was actually the depth of love and the seriousness of blame."

    In the past, many old men of the Green Cloud Sect saw him not pleasing to the eye and always said that he was not. However, later discovered that those elders actually liked him very much, and wanted to give him a concubine.

    Bai Yunxi: Ye Fan, this guy is really self-confident.

    "You'd better go to help Zhang Tianshi get things done as soon as possible, so as not to delay it for a long time and drag the special forces out of trouble." Bai Yunxi said irritably.

    Ye Fan nodded and said:" OK, then I'm going, don't miss me too much!"

    Bai Yunxi smiled coldly and said: "Don't worry, I have no time to miss you."

    Ye Fan:...

    Bai Yunxi went to the hospital when he got off work. Xiao Chi greeted him in a panic." Where's Ye Fan, didn't come with you? I heard that you are often together!"

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said : "No! What's wrong?"

    Bai Yunxi suddenly remembered Ye Fan's words. I was loved by others. The old man said that he didn't like me, maybe he liked me in his heart. Could it be that Ye Fan's words are true, and my grandfather actually liked Ye Fan quite a bit.

    Xiao Chi frowned and said worriedly: "Momo, something is wrong! If Ye Fan is here, he should be able to help a little."

    "What's  wrong? Why is it wrong?" Bai Yunxi said in confusion.

    "It's  like hitting an evil!"  Xiao Chi said.

    Bai Yunxi brushed his face down. He thought that Momo was just sick, but he didn't expect it to be hitting the evil. If he had known it was hitting the evil, he would bring Ye Fan over.

    "Grandpa, why did you talk about this! "If  Xiao Chi had said it earlier, he would have brought Ye Fan over.

    "Bai Momo had been in a coma and couldn't see what was wrong. Once she woke up, something went wrong." Xiao Chi said.

    "I  gonna go see."

    Bai Yunxi walked into the ward and saw Bai Momo sitting in front of the sick bed, eating roasting, without using chopsticks, he grabbed it with his hands.

    "What's the matter? "Ye  Fan asked his sister-in-law Zhu Xueying.

    "Momo called out hungry as soon as she woke up, and bit people if she didn't give her food. She became so powerful that she was very unusual! She had already eaten two roasts." Zhu Xueying said sadly and worriedly.   

    Bai Yunxi frowned and said:" It’s not going to work like this!"

     Bai Yunxi secretly said: Although Bai Momo is young, she will already be stinky. He clamors to lose weight on weekdays and doesn’t eat much, like this, Bai Yunxi This is the first time I have seen it. If I eat like this, I will die.

    Bai Momo, who was concentrating on eating roasted chicken turned his head and glanced at Bai Yunxi, a strange light bloomed in his eyes, and Bai Yunxi suddenly felt a kind of creepy feeling.

    Bai Momo opened her mouth and smiled at Bai Yunxi, the grinning smile that was indescribable.

    Bai Momo rushed towards Bai Yunxi at an amazing speed.

    A green glow burst out from the transfer beads on Bai Yunxi's wrist, and Bai Momo immediately flew out and hit the wall heavily.

    A black shadow separated from Bai Momo, and Bai Yunxi saw a scrawny monster with a big mouth.

    Bai Yunxi took out a piece of talisman paper, threw it towards the black shadow, and shouted, "Broken!" 

    The talisman turned into a thunder light and burst open.

    The black shadow screamed and ran away through the window. Xiao Chi was dumbfounded while watching.

    "Yunxi, your bracelet?"

    Bai Yunxi looked at the transfer beads in his hand and said: "Ye Fan gave it to me."

    Ye Fan said that the body of heavenly Yin is a great complement to ghosts. If ghosts find him, they will naturally look at him. That's why Ye Fan gave the transfer beads and the talisman to defend themselves.

    "What did you throw out just now?"  Xiao Chi asked.

    "It  was the Thunder Light Talisman, and Ye Fan gave it to me." Bai Yunxi said.

    Xiao Chi nodded and breathed a sigh of relief, and said: "Although the stinky boy is not flat, but there is still some things,"

    Bai Momo slowly opened his eyes, glanced at Bai Yunxi, and said in a daze: "Uncle , Where am I! "    

    Bai Yunxi frowned and said: "Don’t  you know?"

    Bai Momo shook his head and said: "I don’t know!"

    Xiao Chi looked at Bai Momo and said displeased: "Momo, What did you do before you fell unconscious, and why did you get that kind of thing?"

    Bai Momo was stunned by Xiao Chi, and said cowardly: "I was just playing with pen fairy with my friends. Later, I felt something touched. My head, after that, I didn't feel it anymore."

    Xiao Chi said angrily: "What  are you not playing well, playing with this kind of thing."

    Bai Momo covered her mouth and said with a pained expression :" My stomach is so full!"

     Bai Yunxi said: "You  have eaten too much, let the doctor prescribe a stomach medicine for you."

    Xiao Chi followed Bai Yunxi out and said: "Yunxi, that thing just now seems to have escaped."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Yes ."