chapter 108 The old friend of an expert.

The Bai family.

    "He said to pay in installments?"  Bai Yunxi asked Bai Yunjin kindly.

    Bai Yun nodded, and said:" Yes."

    "What did the father say?"  Bai Yunxi asked.

    Bai Yunjin smiled awkwardly, and said:" Father said he wanted to ask the old man what he meant. It was the first time that my father hit Ye Fan with jiāo, and he seemed to be frightened."

    "Did he say how much down payment he is willing to pay?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Bai Yunjin: "I didn't ask about that."

    Bai Yunxi frowned and looked at Bai Yunjin, dissatisfied: "How can you not ask such an important question."

    Bai Yun grimaced and said: "My  fault!" 

    Bai Yunxi saw the name on the phone and said:" Let me go out!"

    "Ye Fan's phone call?" Bai Yunjin asked.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and gave a hmm.

    Bai Yunjin's face was distorted, and there was a feeling of depression stuck in his heart.

    Bai Yunfei walked in, and said: "Yunxi is gone?"

    Bai Yun nodded, and said:"  Yes!"

    "Ye Fan, this guy gave Yunxi some fascinating soup! It took all of our third brothers away." Bai Yunfei hugged her arms and said in an angry tone.

    Bai Yunjin :...

    Bai Yunxi drove to Ye Fan's villa, and Ye Fan happily welcomed Bai Yunxi into the house.

    "You came just right, the hot pot I made just came out, what do you like to eat! I will put more!"

    Bai Yunxi:...

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan who was busy and asked:" Have you gone to see my dad?"

    Ye Fan nodded , Said:"  Yes! Your dad has no courage at all. He has to listen to your grandfather. He is no longer a young man. How can he listen to the old man and have no opinion? Fortunately, your dad is rich, otherwise he is so persuaded. Bags are easy to look down upon."

    "You go to see my dad, don't you need to tell me?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan smiled brilliantly. He didn't hear the meaning of questioning in Bai Yunxi's tone. "You are so busy, and this kind of trivial matter is just fine for me. Anyway, you must marry me."

    "Why must I marry you!" Bai Yunxi asked coldly.

    "If you don't marry me, you are going to die. The ants are still surviving, don't you think so!" Ye Fan puffed his cheeks and looked at Bai Yunxi with a serious voice.

    Bai Yunxi clenched his fist," why should I die?"

    "Your ice marrow body is about to explode. Look at that room. I carved a fire gathering formation there. If the cold explodes, you will stay in that room." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi calmly asked: "I have started to cultivate, will it break out?"

    Ye Fan nodded ,and said:"  Yes , this can't be avoided!"

    Bai Yunxi:...

    "You want to pay a down payment, how much do you plan to pay?" Bai Yunxi sat down at the table and asked while eating hot pot.

    Ye Fan blinked and said: "I have almost a billion dollars in my hands now, what do you think of my down payment of one billion?"

    "Don't you know that the down payment for buying a house is 30%? You only want to pay ten percent. the risk is too great, who is happy to take care of you!" Bai Yunxi said in an angry tone.