chapter 72 The restaurant meets an acquaintance

"Yunxi, you see a couple proposed marriage over there! " Ye Fan is happy Vigorously.

    Bai Yunxi glanced back and said: "Well, yes! I've proposed marriage."

    "It's  too old-fashioned to propose marriage with roses! "Ye Fan said disdainfully.

    Bai Yunxi: The other party would be different without you. He came with a bunch of candied haws, and he actually ate half of it.

    "Yeah, I promised! It was so simple to agree, this woman is so cheating!" Ye Fan couldn't help pouting.

    After the woman agreed to the man's request, the two happily kissed each other.

    There was a round of blessing applause in the restaurant.

    Ye Fan frowned dullly, his face smelly. This man is so vulgar, and he succeeded so easily. He is so handsome, why is it so difficult to chase his wife? Obviously he and Bai Yunxi are a match made in heaven.

    Bai Yunxi calmly ate the foie gras and said: "radish and greens, each has their own love, people like vulgar ones!"

    Ye Fan widened his eyes and looked at Bai Yunxi. "What about you, do you also like vulgar ones?"

    Bai Yunxi sees With Ye Fan's clear eyes, he nodded," yes! I also like vulgarity."

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and said: "It seems that my direction is wrong, and I should be a little more vulgar in the future."

    Bai Yunxi: It's vulgar. He doesn't want to get so much attention!

    Ye Fan leaned down, lowered his voice and said to Bai Yunxi:" The woman at the next table next door has taken a look at me, and has been staring at me, hurry up promise me! Otherwise, I will be abducted by others."

    Bai Yunxi smiled coldly, "you  think too much, people just think you are very pleased with the way you eat."

    "You  don't know, the woman's eyes are very unusual." Ye Fan vowed to say.

    Bai Yunxi secretly said: "I can see it, it's no ordinary disgust."

    Ye Fan said in a puzzled way: "hate  me? Why do you hate me?"

    Bai Yunxi shrugged, and said: "Because  you look very disgusting !"

    Ye Fan:...

    Two waiters, whispering on one side, the one over there "The guests ordered dozens of dishes, it's so embarrassing!"

    "Are  you sure this is a trench? When I asked for a drink just now, he actually ordered Coke and Sprite. That's fine. He even asked me if I have Wahaha. I think he missed two zeros for the price on the menu! In this case, don't be dumbfounded when it comes to paying! "

    "Don't worry , this guy can't afford it, and the one opposite him, good guy, that wears a limited edition of Vacheron Constantin, which costs several million!"

    "Could  it be A goods? If you want to be so rich, why don't you get a box?"

    "It's should  not be A goods. The gloss of high imitation is not as good as that."

    "Ye  Ling, what are you looking at?"  Bai Qinghe couldn't help asking when seeing Ye Ling's look different.

    "Nothing!"  Ye Ling didn't expect to meet Ye Fan in this place in capital. Ye Fan's behaving like a sender made her feel extremely embarrassed. Ye Ling subconsciously wanted to get rid of Ye Fan's relationship.